PLAYER Brodie Croft

Alec

International Rep
It took 10 rounds to get Dearden into halfback at this guy's expense.

He is shit at 5/8 too. Storm don't let the good ones go.
They do, but not often.
He has been abysmal though.

Last edited:

Brocko

QCup Player
Brisbane
One of the worst players to ever pull on our shirt.

There's every chance there is an ok footballer in there, but a combination of probably him not being what we needed, not being good enough, and our coaching has rendered him absolutely useless with us. He needs to go

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Bangalow
Croft's biggest problem is he doesn't, he can't think under pressure. He has no organisational nous at all. He simply reacts and all too often, badly. He can't handle any sort of pressure. He is absolutely the last thing we need at 5/8. I thought in the 1st half he was coming good. How wrong I was. When things go well, he is ok. He has no IQ when it comes to a kicking game. He is unable to kick for field position. It just doesn't occur to him. Maybe in a few years, preferably at another club, he might come good however I don't see he has what it takes.

This was a bad signing, especially given we had Dearden and Paix, or even Gamble. Makes me realise how much we miss Milford for all his shortcomings. At the very least, Milf can control a game with his kicking as he showed a few weeks ago.

In short, Croft is a dud, a fairweather player, exactly the last thing we needed.

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
The good thing is, Melbourne are chipping in for his wage this year and next. We're only paying 1 year of full freight at 400k, otherwise he's only on 300k.

We need to try to shop him and Milford in the off-season.

Jedhead

NRL Player
The good thing is, Melbourne are chipping in for his wage this year and next. We're only paying 1 year of full freight at 400k, otherwise he's only on 300k.

We need to try to shop him and Milford in the off-season.
In the meantime can we drop him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.