NEWS Bronco hulks might fight

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Plans are underfoot to pitch two Broncos in the ring against their rivals from other clubs. In what would be the second installment of the NRL All Stars fight night, scheduled in October or November, get ready to see Matt Lodge take on Jason Taumalolo, and/or Payne Haas up against Tino Fa’asuamaleaui. It's only talk at this stage, but all parties are interested. Lodge has been sparring in a local gym for the last 18 months in anticipation.

Chris Orr, who manages both Haas and Taumalolo said:

“Payne will consider fighting, so will Jason. Jason wanted to fight in Townsville earlier this year but due to the timing of the event, in NRL pre-season, it made it quite difficult. Another fight night after the season is over would work better for Payne and Jase. Jase against Lodge would be enormous. I’m not sure if Jase can box, but I wouldn’t want to jump in the ring with him.”

McHunt

Also Chris Orr
jerry maguire GIF by Jerology

I don’t understand why nrl clubs allow their highly paid professional athletes to moonlight in a boxing ring.

Active Now

• kiwi2
  • Organix
  • mieko
  • Midean
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • broncsgoat
  • Fozz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • eggstar10
  • Strop
  • Bish
  • KeithustEndaf
  • Cavalo
  • theshed
  • kman
  • Santa
  • Old Mate
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.