Bronco V Panthers Game pics.....

TC for me. He went looking for Petro in the early stages and made sure the big fella behaved himself.

great pics guys!
i've gotta say that pink cheerleaders are just wrong, someone go fix it!

Pink is something to do with their Sponsers I believe.Colour does look wrong but they looked great IMO.

I gotta tell you, I was sitting on the try line and they were right in front of me and I didn't notice the colour [icon_ee

Sway said:
great pics guys!
i've gotta say that pink cheerleaders are just wrong, someone go fix it!

I'm on it.

Next home game, I'll do everything in my power to ensure they all take off everything pink they're wearing.

Any complaints? [icon_shady

Kee said:
Pink is something to do with their Sponsers I believe.Colour does look wrong but they looked great IMO.

Yeah they're the Hog's Breath cheerleaders and their colour is bright pink. Some of the cheerleader's skirts were really short and made it look a bit tacky. Though I'm pretty sure you boys don't give a crap about that. :P

BTW, the Hog's Breath mascot was pretty cool! He/she was doing some acrobatic stuff, I liked it.

The pink's because of Hog's Breath sponsoring them. Also because either the Broncos or Hog's Breath (i'm not entirely sure which one :P ) wanted them to stand out more.

KrispyKris said:
BTW, the Hog's Breath mascot was pretty cool! He/she was doing some acrobatic stuff, I liked it.

icon_thumbs_u

'ken oath. The pig rocks, man. Best mascot in the NRL, barring the real Buck.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • davidp
  • Foordy
  • something
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosAlways
  • Johnny92
  • Behind enemy lines
  • bert_lifts
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Wolfie
  • RolledOates
  • Ondi
  • broncotville
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.