Broncoman's State of Origin thread of hope and despair

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Mum and Dad told me they won't mind if NSW won this year because they said they are sick of me reminding them what they said in 2005.

Re: The Broncoman NSW verbal diarrhea thread

Your Mum and Dad are not real Queenslanders then. So instantly, their opinion doesn't actually hole any bearing in life.

Your Mum and Dad are not real Queenslanders then. So instantly, their opinion doesn't actually hole any bearing in life.

The only logical answer.

They are Queensland fans and what they said was "we are never going to win another series" . I remind them of it each time they say, "looks like we're going to win again".

They are Queensland fans and what they said was "we are never going to win another series" . I remind them of it each time they say, "looks like we're going to win again".

I'm not sure if I like the cut of their jib. Are they NSWelshmen .......and support QLD?

Why...??

Nope, born and breed Queenslanders.

Nope, born and breed Queenslanders.

I see....

I have two possible scenarios then;

A) it would appear as though then they have been poisoned and badly influenced from their time spent in NSW.....raising you. Such negativity only burns in the minds of perpetual 7 time losers.

or

B) they are wonderful and loving parents who don't wish to rub salt into the wounds of their poor sap of a son who supports NSW

As you have mentioned they are born and bred QLD'rs ....I'm opting for B). Such compassion only exists here in the Sunshine State.

Tough gig being a parent......even more so it seems, being the parent of a NSW supporter.

I love how Broncoman keeps all of this in the one thread. Good stuff mate.

I cant wait until the day NSW gets tired of origin altogether because they get over losing, so we can dump it altogether....orrrrrr NSW wins this year inspiring them that origin is awesome and then they bring in standalone weekends. I can only dream.

I see....

I have two possible scenarios then;

A) it would appear as though then they have been poisoned and badly influenced from their time spent in NSW.....raising you. Such negativity only burns in the minds of perpetual 7 time losers.

or

B) they are wonderful and loving parents who don't wish to rub salt into the wounds of their poor sap of a son who supports NSW

As you have mentioned they are born and bred QLD'rs ....I'm opting for B). Such compassion only exists here in the Sunshine State.

Tough gig being a parent......even more so it seems, being the parent of a NSW supporter.

This. People should crowd into rooms to hear this person speak.

Great having a thread named after me

Haha, you were a touch on the annoying side when you first rocked up but now your alright (except during Origin)

Yeah, Broncoman turned into a rad fella.

Yeah, Broncoman turned into a rad fella.
This.

I'd say you're the best NSW'ker (as in NSW supporter) around on BHQ! :loser:

Thanks champ

So what's happened to the previous member this thread was named after?

Just putting this out there, I believe NSW will win this series. I can't see QLD winning in Sydney, hasn't happened since 2010.

He's still around.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Justwin
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • BruiserMk1
  • broncsgoat
  • Midean
  • Bronx48
  • Johnny92
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mighty Bronx
  • winslow_wong
  • Brotherdu
  • Strop
  • Skathen
  • Redux
  • Organix
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Galah
  • Volvo Driver
  • Allo
... and 57 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.