Broncoman's State of Origin thread of hope and despair

Re: The Broncoman NSW verbal diarrhea thread

He might mean Rocky... who ain't around these parts no more because apparently we have a horrible forum.

Oh of course. Rocky decided he didn't wish to be a member here now.

Congragulations to the up and coming NSW boys you played very well and clinical to beat a very willing QLD team 32-12 great to show the great up and coming talent in NSW. Well done to QLD for a great promotion of under 20's Rugby League, was impressed with a few of the QLD boys especially my mate Luke. Was mightly impressed with the performances of Dean Britt, Matthew Lodge, Clinton Gutherson and George Jennings. Well done NSW.

QLD players that impressed me: Luke Bateman, Anthony Milford and Caleb Timu

But what about this year Nashy?

Enough about the past lets move on to the future.

I'm soundly confident the results will be reversed.

One of my favourite Origin moments I remember watching it with mum and dad and I was running around the lounge room cheering like crazy. It was also my 1st Origin in QLD it was a great day at school the next day.

Last edited by a moderator:
**** Timmins was a scummy grubby ****

I hated him.

Is there any NSW players you have ever liked?

I idolised Sterlo when I was young.........

then again

he was a QLD'r, wasn't he?

You might have got me here Bman. :tongue_smilie:

One of my favourite Origin moments I remember watching it with mum and dad and I was running around the lounge room cheering like crazy. It was also my 1st Origin in QLD it was a great day at school the next day.

Yeah. I remember kids like you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I idolised Sterlo when I was young.........

then again

he was a QLD'r, wasn't he?

You might have got me here Bman. :tongue_smilie:

Sterlo was born in Toowoomba and moved to Wagga as a 4 year old. My great aunt and uncle meet Sterlo as a 3 year old kid and they told me he has a really shy little boy.

I respected Hindmarsh when he played for the blues. Wasn't a grub and just put in a ridiculous amount of work.

I respected Hindmarsh when he played for the blues. Wasn't a grub and just put in a ridiculous amount of work.

I was gonna say the same thing. Hindmarsh seems like a good bloke and grafted bloody hard. One of the few blues I find it hard to hate.

'The Wolfman' is good for a chuckle as well.

I read the Nathan Hindmarsh autobiography and really enjoyed it he seems like a very humble down to earth family man behind the scenes, has a pretty interesting life story as well.

Unread

Active Now

• teampjta
  • Porthoz
  • Fitzy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Jedhead
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.