OPINION Broncos ‘Set to’ Win Cobbo's Signature. Badel warning.

This excites me

Screenshot 20220603 084855

Is that the jersey the boys will be wearing or is it training gear? I reckon it looks great.

I haven't been this excited to see a Bronco in Origin since the Lockyer days

I hope Selwyn kills it and I hope they use him as a point of difference in attack

"You can't catch Cobbo!"

Selwyn Cobbo will make his State of Origin debut tonight. He's the latest star rugby league player to come out of tiny Cherbourg​

A tiny outback Queensland town, breeding ground of far more sporting legends than it has any right to produce, now has a new idol to cheer on — rugby league's softly spoken smiling assassin, Selwyn Cobbo.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-06...origin-queensland-maroons-cherbourg/101126152

Ben Hunts said he's heard him say about 3 words all week, hope he goes out there kills it tonight and comes back and signs a long extension, this kids the face and future of this club. Every kid in Brisbane will want to be Selwyn Cobbo.

He had an amazing 1st origin debut and was a massive part in Queensland's 1st series win. Already showing us what he can truely become, he needs to be signed up asap with as long as contract as we can.
Agreed. Let Haas go and give that money to Cobbo stat.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Jazza
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Organix
  • Ejbroncos
  • Old Mate
  • Broncorob
  • Yem
  • bert_lifts
  • Brocko
  • Browny
  • theshed
  • Strop
  • Rah88
  • Xzei
  • Johnny92
  • LittleDavey
  • Aldo
  • Justwin
... and 70 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.