OPINION Broncos ‘Set to’ Win Cobbo's Signature. Badel warning.

Selwyn:

“It feels good to re-sign, I love the club and I love being around the boys. The staff have done so much for me and I love putting on this jersey and representing the Broncos. To be able to win a premiership would be great, we have the team to do it and hopefully we get that premiership win here. I love the Broncos, I grew up watching them and it’s great to be able to play for them and stay here.”​

Reynolds:

“He is a fantastic kid with a bright future and now it’s about us keeping a lid on it and looking after him. He is getting all the praise, but you can quickly come back down to earth. As a team, we will continue working hard to help Selwyn and there’s some great years ahead for the club."​
“Selwyn will learn a lot from ‘Greggy’ Inglis and gain some confidence out of working with him in Origin. It’s a handy person to have in your corner."​
“Coming to the Broncos this season, I saw a kid who loves playing football. He is still so raw, but he has an infectious personality that everyone wants to play with. He takes the tough carries and does things not many kids his age are doing. It’s great news for the club that he has re-signed and I’m excited to play another few years with him.”​

And for the record, i want each and every one of you to come in here and personally apologize when Cobbo resigns for 2 mill over the next 3 - 4 years.
Form an orderly line and kiss the darkest part of my white ass.

Active Now

• Tim K
  • Fatboy
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncorob
  • Bish
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Pablo
  • broncos4life
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Tmac
  • Waynesaurus
  • mieko
  • lynx000
  • BroncosAlways
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.