Broncos 2020 Squad

That's not the first time I've heard about Bird getting into it with his team mates

At least it shows they are fired up !

Bird must be pretty frustrated at the small amount of gametime he's had since joining us.

That's not the first time I've heard about Bird getting into it with his team mates
2 years ago in training, I’ve seen Bird blowing up because a pass didn’t hit his chest. Is he a hothead? Ps he impressed me , when he played for the Sharks.

So this must mean Bird and Lodge are in line for Co-Captaincy

2 years ago in training, I’ve seen Bird blowing up because a pass didn’t hit his chest. Is he a hothead? Ps he impressed me , when he played for the Sharks.

It wasnt even in training the one i heard about. Not sure if he is a hothead or not, but it wouldnt surprise me.

Looks like Boyd might be retiring after all..anyone have a look at his wife’s latest instagram post? Maybe I’m wrong though!

Nothing in that post says retirement to me..
“Not in it for the show”
“Happy to do what’s best for others”
Maybe a coincidence or a sign of what’s to come..haven’t seen him in many of the training photos either.

To me that sounds more like she's referencing him being happy to vacate the Fullback role and give up the club captaincy, not that he's been asked to retire or something. But what do I know.

“Not in it for the show”
“Happy to do what’s best for others”
Maybe a coincidence or a sign of what’s to come..haven’t seen him in many of the training photos either.
The others are his family. He hasn't done what's best for the fans or the team for 3 years.

He definitely won't retire, but I don't think there's any chance he's captain.

Seibold said they would finalise their leadership before Christmas so I'd expect some sort of announcement this week.

Also, some funny News. For some reason she must have blocked my Instagram. I've never commented on any of her posts. Maybe she saw a comment on one of the Broncos pages where I said he should retire. What a fucking weirdo.

Doesn't sound like retirement talk at all to me. More like he's been asked to step out of the spine and/or the leadership group. Sounds like he's taking one for the team in her eyes and accepting a lesser role but that he'll make the best of it anyway. Well that's how I interpret it at least.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Culhwch
  • Lozza
  • Wolfie
  • Broncorob
  • Big Del
  • Santa
  • Foordy
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • Hoof Hearted
  • FACTHUNT
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • ChewThePhatt
  • MrTickyMcG
  • cento
  • PETERN
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.