Broncos 2021 Fullback = Tamika Upton?

Stupid thread gets stupider. Who would have thought?

On the subject of jacked white women, what about holly holm..
She looks like a woman - the horror show called Serena looks 100% man to anyone with a functioning brain.

You can present all the evidence you like to people, but the brainwashed masses will continue to fall into line.

I remember Serena Williams yelling at an umpire that "I'm a mother" ... as if that justified her bad behaviour. What woman would do that?

What you will see, that as Williams gets older, she'll find it harder to hide her maleness. She will disappear from public view because the tell tale signs will be so obvious.

She looks like a woman - the horror show called Serena looks 100% man to anyone with a functioning brain.

You can present all the evidence you like to people, but the brainwashed masses will continue to fall into line.

I remember Serena Williams yelling at an umpire that "I'm a mother" ... as if that justified her bad behaviour. What woman would do that?

What you will see, that as Williams gets older, she'll find it harder to hide her maleness. She will disappear from public view because the tell tale signs will be so obvious.

So your thoughts on Sam Stosur?

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Fitzy
  • Bish
  • Culhwch
  • Skathen
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Big Del
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • GCBRONCO
  • mitch222
  • Fozz
  • marw
  • FACTHUNT
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Dash
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.