NEWS Broncos adapting to ‘intense’ Seibold training sessions.

Discussion in 'Brisbane Broncos Talk' started by Gaz, Jan 8, 2019.

1. broncos4life

broncos4life International Rep

How do I become staff? Go back in time 8 years and not be a **** to people for most of that time.

Marty Deutschmann, soup and Morkel like this.
  2. JAHHW

JAHHW QCup Player

Figured it must have been posted, deleted and re-posted (the formatting gives it away), but that didn’t sound as cool when I was typing it. So I just went with the spooky angle.

Freaky Friday ruined :crybaby2::jump1:

3. Morkel

Morkel

[​IMG]

Exactly. I quoted the original post, which was then deleted and re-posted to include my original comment as the quote. I was going to edit it, but I thought I'd leave it like that to further enhance my mystery.

Marty Deutschmann and JAHHW like this.
    You too uh?

This is a conspiracy I tells ya!

4. When l first started reading here you were engaging in discussions with AP, which spiraled into a vortex to the dark side of the force. There is no point trying with some ppl they frustrate you into losing your mind with absolute absurdity and complete lack of logic.

5. I had a couple of small bets on the Bronco's, just for fun like. Screenshot_20190112-085923.jpg

Bongo, Rico, Harry Sack and 2 others like this.
  6. Marty Deutschmann

Marty Deutschmann NRL Player

Ew. Marvel

Rally Towel likes this.
  7. Wolfie

Wolfie NRL Captain

Marvel is superior.

Fatboy likes this.
  8. Bongo

Bongo NYC Player

Is there a NRL punting discussion forum? I would be very keen!! I often tweet my betting tips for the week. Made good money on 2017 but 2018 was very difficult!!!

9. soup

soup

Bongo likes this.
  10. Bongo

Bongo NYC Player

11. Marty Deutschmann

Marty Deutschmann NRL Player

You sound like a Dalek..
    Exactly how the mouse house has bread you to think.. robotically

12. Wolfie

Wolfie NRL Captain

No, I just like Marvel more than dreary old DC comics. Character's are more interesting imo.

This is a clear indicator that the off-season is dragging on far too long. We are now debating the relative merits of comic book characters.