NEWS Broncos adapting to ‘intense’ Seibold training sessions.

I am going to be very interested to see the impact of this training regime on the team, particularly in the early rounds. My perception is that since Locky retired we do have issues with making good decisions particularly when fatigued. If the new regime helps address that it can only be positive.

PS, that was a joke, I am being light.

Irrelevant. Need I remind anyone of the last game and what place the team finished the season in?

A few changes for which it remains to be seen if they are good or bad. I was thinking 'bad' until Fensom was signed. Judging by that last game, the young guys in the forwards believed their own hype but didn't want to put in the hard time to deserve it. Fensom in the middle making 50 tackles a game may free them up in attack.

So Siebold deserves at least one, maybe 2 years grace before we start demanding a premiership or his head. If he gets one before that, all the better.

He is coach of the Brisbane Broncos and there is a lot of pressure that goes with that job. There is enough quality here for him to challenge for a premiership right now. Why should a top coach get any grace?

I leave that to you, you have mastered it, biggest try hard I have encountered.

If you have a problem with me, you should announce on this public forum you are going to send me a PM, and then send me a PM and explain it to me:applaudit:. In the interests of efficiency.

He is coach of the Brisbane Broncos and there is a lot of pressure that goes with that job. There is enough quality here for him to challenge for a premiership right now. Why should a top coach get any grace?

Fair comment. I just feel there are some problems with the squad that will probably take a year or two to sort out.

Maybe I am in the minority but I like Nikorima at 7. Milford really improved his game last year too. Consistency was the issue the whole side last year. Some better edge defending and 5th tackle options will go a long way. I actually like the Broncos@$10 for the comp. Milford @$41 for Dally M is also worth a fiver or two

I like Nikorima too. One of the most exciting players the NRL has had in years.

I am going to be very interested to see the impact of this training regime on the team, particularly in the early rounds. My perception is that since Locky retired we do have issues with making good decisions particularly when fatigued. If the new regime helps address that it can only be positive.

Terrific point. I forget which playmaker who said it but game plans need to be simple and straight forward as it is hard to think clearly under fatigue.

Something to keep in mind with all these 'structures' and 'set plays' we're bringing in...

Full credit to Seibs though. What a cushy deal he's secured for himself.

I think the chances of him seeing out the full 5 years are remote... but I think that's more to do with the cutthroat nature of the NRL rather than any character flaw or lack of ability on his part.

Also, that weird logic problem of being a coach. You can't sack 30 players and management aren't going to sack themselves so it's the coach who cops it.

First good laugh I've had all day. We've tried to reason with you but as you're only very young and still utterly convinced you know it all I want to reassure you that unless you drastically change I for one will never consider you a serious poster. Guys like lynxx, Porthoz, Nashy, Morkel,1910, Wolfie, browny and others are serious posters who want to debate seriously and aren't trolling for strong responses, instead they genuinely believe what they pen. The fact that they're nearly always wrong doesn't diminish them in any way:dancer2:
Credit to you @Huge, I had a gigantic laugh and made everyone in the joint look at me like I'm from another planet.

In the right team Knik would be a good traditional 6, we just don’t need 2 ball runners. We need a traditional organiser, a natural skill that unfortunately neither of our halves possess.

Surely we have options at 7. O’Sullivan?
Is there a possibility Seibold will play Milf 7 knik 6?

Active Now

• Aldo
  • lynx000
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.