Broncos are making the 8 in 2022

someone should start a broncos are making the top 4 for 2023 thread now .

while i do love the positivity we still have a long way to go imo to be a shoe in for top 8 even with the players coming in.

still personally think with the way the game is played now we are short a gun hooker or fullback or both but need at least one to be a consistent finals performer again. ( unless vlandys decides to change the rules again in the offseason which lets be honest is possible )

while i do love the positivity we still have a long way to go imo to be a shoe in for top 8 even with the players coming in.

still personally think with the way the game is played now we are short a gun hooker or fullback or both but need at least one to be a consistent finals performer again. ( unless vlandys decides to change the rules again in the offseason which lets be honest is possible )
I'm still hopeful we can make Hodgson sign in the off season.

Shut up.

12 matches in the first 10 rounds?

It’ll be a challenge, but I’m sure PVL will get it done.
PVL will throw in a new rule. "The bottom 4 teams must replay any top 4 team they beat or they forfeit the points they won. This is to ensure there are no errors or anomalies that the salary cap and/or refereeing has obviously missed"

You under estimate how trash the rest of the teams really are. Theres about 4 teams who Brisbane still have a large gap to cover, but the rest of the teams are not that great.

You under estimate how trash the rest of the teams really are. Theres about 4 teams who Brisbane still have a large gap to cover, but the rest of the teams are not that great.
There's only 6 good teams in the comp and Parra is on the verge of falling out of that group (except they are still flat track bullies).

Souths are a chance of dropping out as well with Bennett and Reynolds moving on. A big wait and see on them.

Manly are only there because of Turbo.

Every other team in the comp stands almost no chance against those top 6

Vlando has somehow turned the comp into the premier league within about 18 months, but still has a "salary cap" in place... it's a really special effort that he's put in and of course his response to the other 12 teams is "just get better"

Mid week games aren't that hard to throw in
Back to back would be the only reasonable solution.

Start of the season, stinking hot summer afternoon, thinking this will get NRLHQ hard:

Sunday.
Broncos vs Eels, 2:00pm @ Suncorp.
Storm vs Broncos, 4:05pm @ Cbus.

And just for lols, only 8 interchanges, regardless of how many games you play that round.

Back to back would be the only reasonable solution.

Start of the season, stinking hot summer afternoon, thinking this will get NRLHQ hard:

Sunday.
Broncos vs Eels, 2:00pm @ Suncorp.
Storm vs Broncos, 4:05pm @ Cbus.

And just for lols, only 8 interchanges, regardless of how many games you play that round.
And has to be different 17's for each game... because "player welfare"

And has to be different 17's for each game... because "player welfare"
I disagree, the NRL will insist it is the same 17 players.

Makes it a real tactical masterpiece.
We’d need to get out to a big lead in the Eels game and then 8 players get on a bus to Cbus at half-time.

The remaining 9 players have to try and protect the lead. The first 8 to arrive at Cbus then take on the Storm until the reinforcements arrive at half-time, hoping like shit it isn’t 100-nil by the whistle.

NRL: faster, faster, faster!

Unread

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Justwin
  • Foordy
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Broncorob
  • rnabokov
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • IceWorks
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.