Broncos assistant coach Ben Cross one of 20 staffers to leave the club

ning's earnings 2019:

salary: no thank u, i prefer lettuce
non-monetary benefits: i got sum tazos
super?: i'm ok, how bout chu gurl
long service leave: y? i think long service should be welcome to stay
total remuneration package is: 9000k packets of chicken crimpys

Last edited:
I seriously couldn’t give less of a **** about what the CEO is on. **** me, some of the shit that is argued about on here is too much sometimes.

the Broncos 2019 annual report is available for all to see on their website ...

but to break it down, in 2019 Paul White earned:

salary: 700k
non-monetary benefits: 20k
super: 66.5k
long service leave 15.4k
total remuneration package is : $801.9k

That's $1.1 million in Jack Bird dollars.

The guy is a douche. A week after 58-0 when heads should have been rolling he decides the first thing he should do is sign and proudly announce an extension of his contract. Douchebag.

The guy is a douche. A week after 58-0 when heads should have been rolling he decides the first thing he should do is sign and proudly announce an extension of his contract. Douchebag.
I thought the rumour was he was tying himself over until Greenberg got the axe, as he was one of the supposed front runners.

now the rumour mill suggests gould or even wb himself could be offered it.

the Broncos 2019 annual report is available for all to see on their website ...

but to break it down, in 2019 Paul White earned:

salary: 700k
non-monetary benefits: 20k
super: 66.5k
long service leave 15.4k
total remuneration package is : $801.9k
Yeah of course, I understand all that, but like any CEO, his earnings are able to vary from year to year depending on metrics that are achieved or not achieved in any given financial year. I have no idea what incentives he has in place and if those were achieved or not, but given the lack of a bonus in 2019 that suggests he didn't achieve those results this year.

Most employees have bonus structures, but for CEO's and most Senior Executive positions that bonus structure can often be a significant increase on their base salary alone.

ning's earnings 2019:

salary: no thank u, i prefer lettuce
non-monetary benefits: i got sum tazos
super?: i'm ok, how bout chu gurl
long service leave: y? i think long service should be welcome to stay
total remuneration package is: 9000k packets of chicken crimpys

giphy.gif

What about White?

only non-essential staff will be taking leave ... the CEO does not fall into that category.

although I believe he previously stated he will be taking a pay cut

only non-essential staff will be taking leave ... the CEO does not fall into that category.

although I believe he previously stated he will be taking a pay cut

That would be ok as long as it’s the same percentage as the players.

That would be ok as long as it’s the same percentage as the players.

the difference is that he is still working ... the player's aren't. (although the reports are that the players will be paid in full for the next couple of months and by then the comp will likely be re-started, so they may not take a pay cut at all)

Paul White has to keep working to keep the club afloat and minimise it's losses. right now he is pushing for the players to play their matches out of QLD instead of what appears one of the preferred options and isolate every team in Sydney

the difference is that he is still working ... the player's aren't. (although the reports are that the players will be paid in full for the next couple of months and by then the comp will likely be re-started, so they may not take a pay cut at all)

Paul White has to keep working to keep the club afloat and minimise it's losses. right now he is pushing for the players to play their matches out of QLD instead of what appears one of the preferred options and isolate every team in Sydney

The players are still working, and arguably Seibold would be too. I doubt any of them are on the couch for days at a time. They'd be on a program just as strict as a pre-season, but made more difficult by isolation. And Seibold would likely be driving that.

Unread

Active Now

• LGH
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.