NEWS Broncos beast eyes $700k payday as two rivals clubs circle

The media is at it again. Doing what the clubs can't. Essentially putting out figures to players before any offer can be made.
Its a joke really.

We have to hope our players have bought in to the idea of staying together. If they do a premiership is on the table. Our boys have been loyal so far so i hope it continues.

No doubt, Gillett is gun player IF healthy & I absolutely love him to be in the team but, injuries have taken a toll on his body. With the investment the club put into him last year and this year, they haven’t got much except the medical bills. Reckon we could copy what Souffs & Inglis did with Gillett and save us $750K until 2022.

As a bonus, if we could get Boyd &/Macca to **** off in retirement, there’s another $700K for 2 seasons we can save on.

With the above 2 scenarios successfully implemented, we should be good to resign Fifi, Flegler, Carrigan & Staggs.

Come on Locky, do us the smart things mentioned above!

Carrigan is already signed up

From what I understand, will stay on a long term deal
giphy.gif

There are 4 main pillars for our pack to be built around going forward, and they are Haas, Lodge, TPJ and Fifita. The rest can be chopped and changed until the cows come home depending on what the side needs but those 4 named are absolute musts. Even if the likes of Gillett have to be given the tap on the shoulder and a bit of harsh truth in order for that to happen then so be it.

It's looking like Gilletts back might be giving him the tap on the shoulder,admititly I haven't watched him train.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.