NEWS Broncos captain Darius Boyd’s baby news

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
edit

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this even a story if he doesn't have a shithouse game last week? Imagine if we got an article every time a player conceives.

I've found the comedy thread haha

Hey, don't blame me for the sudsy title. That's courtesy of the CM cadet who subbed this tripe.

Mods liked it better than my original: Potential opening for Darius: Stay at home dad.

Seems we're not allowed to have good things. Mods lift your game.

Another player with it all, long term contract, well paid, smoking hot mrs... Darius should be playing care free and with as much gusto as possible.

Another player with it all, long term contract, well paid, smoking hot mrs... Darius should be playing care free and with as much gusto as possible.

Might also explain his lack of drive and hunger aswell.

Didn't you used to try and write a New Idea-like column once a week on here? Or was that your wife?

Keep this thread on fucking topic son! Congrats to Darius & Kayla, awesome news!

I opened this thread expecting to see an article quoting Darius about how much of a baby he’s been this year, particularly in defence...

On a serious note though, congratulations to them.

Footy is just a game whereas this is far more important, so well done to him and his wife and I wish them all the best!

Active Now

• Splinter
  • Fitzy
  • Scorchie
  • broncsgoat
  • Pablo
  • Battler
  • BroncosAlways
  • bb_gun
  • BruiserMk1
  • Griffo
  • Jedhead
  • Hurrijo
  • Big Del
  • easybreezy
  • Skyblues87
  • Foordy
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Galah
  • Xzei
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.