NEWS Broncos club has undergone a $6m revamp featuring state-of-the-art technology

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Broncos stars Jack Bird and Meg Ward with staff member India Bruhn in the renovated foyer at the Broncos club in Red Hill. Picture: Nigel Hallett

Broncos stars Jack Bird and Meg Ward with staff member India Bruhn in the renovated foyer at the Broncos club in Red Hill. Picture: Nigel Hallett

Broncos club has undergone a $6m revamp featuring state-of-the-art technology

Nicole Pierre, The Courier-Mail
July 19, 2019 9:43pm

Last edited by a moderator:
It needed it. It was crap and absolutely put to shame by Easts Leagues club at Coorparoo, for one.

Only thing I’m interested in is how will all these Reno’s improve our on field performances?

Only thing I’m interested in is how will all these Reno’s improve our on field performances?
Might make them eat less maccas? Although, that's unlikely. The boys must be devoed to not be getting those 19+ point games every week and missing out on their broncos burgers.

The boys must be devoed to not be getting those 19+ point games every week and missing out on their broncos burgers.

The players didn't even need to score 19+ points that was just for us plebs to get a cheap feed. They had a $20 a day card to spend at Maccas win loss or draw. How that wasn't seen as a problem by the coaches or administration is beyond me, but from what I've heard, Seibold brought an end to it.

The players didn't even need to score 19+ points that was just for us plebs to get a cheap feed. They had a $20 a day card to spend at Maccas win loss or draw. How that wasn't seen as a problem by the coaches or administration is beyond me, but from what I've heard, Seibold brought an end to it.

Has this ever been actually proven?

Well I would have been happy to help out and take a card off them.

Has this ever been actually proven?

It's totally true, except it's not a $20 a day card, it's a $20 per store per day card. If i dared to impersonate one of our ex players, I could actually use it!

And it wasn't Seibold who ended the cards, it was decided before they came back in pre season they were being scrapped. Any players who still have one can use it for 2019 though.

Last edited:
It's totally true, except it's not a $20 a day card, it's a $20 per store per day card. If i dared to impersonate one of our ex players, I could actually use it!

And it wasn't Seibold who ended the cards, it was decided before they came back in pre season they were being scrapped. Any players who still have one can use it for 2019 though.

Could I get an actual source?

Could I get an actual source?

I'm not sure how I could tbh without getting into trouble with them. It was defiantly a thing though. I can remember Matty Johns talking about them having it on Triple M I think it was.

Thaiday?

Last edited:

Does Maccas still give free food to cops in uniform? The one right in the guts of the Queen Street Mall where the Australian Hotel used to be, did.

I recently read an article praises Hasler’s genius way of getting Suli down to playing weight. He would organise all those kids meals and have them delivered to him.

All I thought was “how the **** aren’t every club already doing this?”. I always assumed this was common practice. Rugby league really is amateur in the world of sport at times.

No, not Sammy. I don't think I could get anywhere near that!
[automerge]1563860294[/automerge]
Does Maccas still give free food to cops in uniform? The one right in the guts of the Queen Street Mall where the Australian Hotel used to be, did.

I dunno mate.

Last edited:
I'm not sure it was ever "free" but as I understood it when I worked there it was a 50% discount to any uniform officer. Essentially a cheap way for them to have security.

I'm not sure how I could tbh without getting into trouble with them. It was defiantly a thing though. I can remember Matty Johns talking about them having it on Triple M I think it was.
Matty Johns picked it up from whatever germalists picked it up off reddit where it was posted after (IIRC) you first mentioned it here. Loose ships sink ships burn the boats.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Foordy
  • Browny
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • Midean
  • Brocko
  • BruiserMk1
  • Skyblues87
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncsgoat
  • Shane Tronc
  • Broncosgirl
  • FACTHUNT
  • teampjta
  • tajhay
  • Big Del
  • Santa
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.