Broncos.com.au Site Update!!

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Broncos have a new website, looks alot better than before, maybe they listened to the fans???

yeah it is a massive improvement

looks much better

whoever designed the previous one should be shot [icon_wink

I wish they had when the players contracts run for.

WOW, is that the 2nd update with in the same year? LOOKS F*KING FANTASTICO! I absolutely love it!

OMG OMG OMG, they have a video section too! BRONCO TV! oh yeah i love this new site to bits, finally a site to be proud of.

haha, I love "crap on the Dogs site" it just feels nice [icon_razz1 but yeah broncos have a nice clean and simple site, i just wish they had a section about player contracts when they expire etc.

I wonder if wayne bennet knows of the site update [icon_razz1

Very big improvement... and i think probably the best they have had

God, I hate serifs on fonts!

Much better, no stupid cheergirls (hired pole dancers) to blog my view of the headlines.

As I said last time we got a new site (white one which was basically a reskinned drupal (opensourced cms)) I always thought it was just a fillin before the final product. Maybe I was right [icon_lol1.

However, no offense to whoever was involved with the development of this site, but surely the header does not take up half the screen of average net users... but anyway.. wont get into that..

when are they going to update the cheergirls section?

not that i was looking or anything............

Yeah, it's pretty good. Still using the basic design principles of the last site,which is smart. Just made it a little more colourful. I think the size of the game panels is ridiculously large though.

Still, the main thing they wanted was streaming video and they've got it.

On some of the pages, I need Mr Magoos glasses to read them :evil:

Unread

Active Now

• Fozz
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Culhwch
  • Lurker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.