Broncos.com.au

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
anyone else been to the Broncos website lately?

looks like bigpond got them too...

I hate all these stupid NRL themed websites, but it's still better than that crap the Broncos had on there. That was a horrible website.

Nashy said:
I hate all these stupid NRL themed websites, but it's still better than that crap the Broncos had on there. That was a horrible website.

You forgot the ...................... :-)

Coxy said:
Nashy said:

I take that back, you weren't talking about Creatop, you were talking about the mob that replaced Creatop who have, yes, been replaced by Telstra.

Blech!

**** how bad are the Bigpond sites! Might as well just get all the footy info you can, mush it into a glass and then throw it at the screen.

They have NFI.

All clubs besides Souths (and i can't remember the other club) will now be managed by bigpond and the nrl.
This has been done to save clubs money and time.

Coxy said:
Coxy said:
Nashy said:

I take that back, you weren't talking about Creatop, you were talking about the mob that replaced Creatop who have, yes, been replaced by Telstra.

Blech!

**** how bad are the Bigpond sites! Might as well just get all the footy info you can, mush it into a glass and then throw it at the screen.

They have NFI.

The Creatop one was bloody good. The new one they got was shit, and now this.

Shame the guy that did the work on the creatop one was a wanker.

Nashy said:
Shame the guy that did the work on the creatop one was a wanker.

Yeah well, he was a Parramatta fan! :P

1238696414.gif

broncospwn said:
All clubs besides Souths (and i can't remember the other club) will now be managed by bigpond and the nrl.

This was in the pipeline for a very long time. Scott was still working at Souths when this was put on the table for Bigpond run club sites. They wanted Souths to be the flagship for the system and launch in late 2007 / early 2008.

However, Souths pulled out as the cons were just outnumbering in the end and Scott had a huge job and presenting a case to his managers. So they redevelopment their newish website with a complete overhaul of the background tech and improved to .net and launched with more video content and started the NRL tv boom that all teams have now and staying original.

How long will it stay this way? Who knows?

Why did the Bulldogs do this? They had one of the best NRL websites and now it looks crap.

Seems silly as a money and time saving thing. If clubs can't afford web development and management, they sertainly can't afford to be in the NRL. It is cheap compared to the money these clubs should have.

Also, time. They all outsource anyway!

Playboy Bunny said:
broncospwn said:

This was in the pipeline for a very long time. Scott was still working at Souths when this was put on the table for Bigpond run club sites. They wanted Souths to be the flagship for the system and launch in late 2007 / early 2008.

However, Souths pulled out as the cons were just outnumbering in the end and Scott had a huge job and presenting a case to his managers. So they redevelopment their newish website with a complete overhaul of the background tech and improved to .net and launched with more video content and started the NRL tv boom that all teams have now and staying original.

How long will it stay this way? Who knows?

Why did the Bulldogs do this? They had one of the best NRL websites and now it looks crap.

Yep, Bulldogs had a bloody awesome website, now it's a pile of shit.
Apparently a lot of clubs had pretty much no say and some others simply did not care, which is stupid in this day and age to not care about a website of such profilic organisations.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Dazza 92
  • broncotville
  • Battler
  • Galah
  • Ondi
  • RolledOates
  • Kev_Guz
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Big Del
  • FACTHUNT
  • Brotherdu
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.