Broncos drinking policy

What should the primary clause(s) be with an alcohol policy should the Broncos implement it

• Players should be breath tested randomly and always be below 0.05

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Players should be banned from public nightclubs and pubs

• Players banned from specific places where incidents have happened before or are deemed high risk (No

• Players attending public nightclubs, pubs and club functions must remain below 0.05

• Players should have a curfew by which time they must be home (eg 1am)

• Total voters
A great move. I'm glad Cullen is behind Henjak on this one - makes me wonder if it was Bennett standing in the way of such a ban previously, or if it really is just because things came to such a damaging head at the tail-end of the season....

I think its a little harsh but they have brought it on themselves and I'd rather see my club in top condition then always hungover at training.

Well it at least shows their views (or at least Ivan's) are in touch with the community and fans view. And by that Hammo, I mean the majority view...I realise you would differ strongly with this.

I do think Wayne was a bit out of touch with that in his later years. I think he was somewhat naive about what players got up to. I think he liked to believe they were these gentlemen that he tries hard to make them to be, but in reality they're still kids.

From what I heard WB rarely showed up to recovery sessions anyway, so didn't get to see the state the players were in, Dean Benton will be a very different taskmaster to Jeremy Hickman also

Well that's probably fair enough. Recovery sessions are a conditioning issue rather than a coaching one. But agree, that's when you need a hard arse in charge of conditioning. And Benton is definitely that.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Battler
  • broncsgoat
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Fozz
  • Manofoneway
  • Jazza
  • Culhwch
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Harry Sack
  • Strop
  • Brocko
  • Financeguy
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Hoof Hearted
  • lynx000
... and 68 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.