NEWS Broncos have set Seibold up to fail

From all reports Seibs seems exactly like the kind of guy who is huge on professional development. Send him to the NFL in the off season to get away from the media for a bit and to learn a thing or two. Get him hanging out with the all blacks. Sign Tim Sheens to an advisory roll. Get Hodges on as an assistant coach...both Justin Hodges
I believe he is doing an american tour this off-season

Such a backhanded slap. I don't think he needs help at all. Just the keys to the club

Prefer outside mentors come in for the players not the coach. Instead of Kayla it's only a game , don't criticize performance life advice, bring in a Chris Lynn or a Mark Schlereth. Need inspiration on winning despite injury , not developing losing game styles that avoid injury.

Last edited:
Pffftt...this Maranta joker seems very content to go through life living off the fame of his grandson Broncos great Lachie.

Seibs doesnt need a mentor, he will take ownership and get a proper culture into this club which blokes lime Maranta clearly could not instil.

Keep the faith.

Somethings up, because we have not made a great signing decision for the better part of a decade outside of Payne Haas.

Not to insinuate here but as the Broncos is on the ASX it invites all manner of corporate shenanigans which are profitable as the value goes down rather than up. Some seemingly baffling decisions could be seen as logical enough if viewed in this light, but again I am sure every stakeholder can be trusted to act with utmost integrity at all times & wants only the best for the club on field and off...

Pffftt...this Maranta joker seems very content to go through life living off the fame of his grandson Broncos great Lachie.

Seibs doesnt need a mentor, he will take ownership and get a proper culture into this club which blokes lime Maranta clearly could not instil.

Keep the faith.
Oh shit...is this FaithInSeibs?? It really is a new era.

Do we need to hire the Coach Whisperer?

Bradley Charles Stubbs.

The Broncos could learn something from his 'expect to win' philosophy.

Do we need to hire the Coach Whisperer?

Bradley Charles Stubbs.

The Broncos could learn something from his 'expect to win' philosophy.
Shit no! I'd much prefer big Gordy the Raging Bullshiter.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Financeguy
  • Nerd
  • Battler
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Fozz
  • Foordy
  • Aldo
  • Browny
  • Brocko
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Organix
  • Mr Fourex
  • Tim K
  • Allo
  • Wolfie
  • Galah
  • Rambstien
  • winslow_wong
  • broncos4life
... and 29 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.