• Henry Perenara

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Grant Atkins

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Foordy

International Rep
Staff
Maybe we just have bad lawyers? The only time I can recall in recent years where the mrc/judiciary had any impact on us in finals was when they let Hodges off, and that was obviously to our advantage.
we have the same Lawyer that the Rabbitohs used to get Sam Burgess a fine for trying to take Moylans head off

Renegade

NRL Captain
we have the same Lawyer that the Rabbitohs used to get Sam Burgess a fine for trying to take Moylans head off
Moylan deserves it on an account of being infact, quite shithouse, and not the next Lockyer.
- Merged

I don't really see the relevance of whether it's in finals or not. TPJ's 5 weeks will affect us if we make the 8...We actually had to get Guerra to give evidence that he was playing for a penalty and it was still a very long night from memory. They went after Blair pretty hard that year too iirc.
TPJ is a grub and so is Adam Blair ... is it hard to believe they are targeted due to their rep of doing dumb shit that are worthy of suspensions.

Sorry, don't buy it.

Last edited:

Tom

State of Origin Rep
Moylan deserves it on an account of being infact, quite shithouse, and not the next Lockyer.
- Merged

TPJ is a grub and so is Adam Blair ... is it hard to believe they are targeted due to their rep of doing dumb shit that are worthy of suspensions.

Sorry, don't buy it.
When other team's grubs are getting away with it, absolutely.

Art Vandelay

QCup Player
Important snippets I took out of compiling these stats:

- Average crowds are down significantly. 3 Thursday home games plus barely any family friendly timeslots have seen the fans start to show their displeasure. The club should be sending the NRL a 'friendly' memo during the off season when requests are being made in regards to the draw and scheduling.
We had 4 Thursday home games last year. I don't think the draw or scheduling is to blame for the drop in attendance as it is largely similar to last year. I'd say it's down to the Broncos losing more often, and possibly also the increasing cost of tickets at a time when household disposable income is flat to declining in real terms.

Alec

International Rep
I've seen a good numbers of posts where people say that when they go to matches, we end up losing. I'm guessing the drop in numbers is just fans desperately supporting their team. It's probably why the Roosters are so successful.

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Rep
Klown did his best tonight but we weren't losing. Is it just me or was that Evans try just plain incorrect?

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Can we put it here since it's about refs? Admin pls move if not allowed.

What can and can't the bunker overrule on?

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
What they can’t do is call forward passes and make the correct call.

That they can do is manage and manipulate needed results and say, ‘we have a decision.’

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Drunk
It’s funny how the bunker isn’t meant to be watching games only decisions that are referred to now overruling on field decisions that they weren’t asked to look at.

Again inconsistent application of their own processes

Foordy

International Rep
Staff
It’s funny how the bunker isn’t meant to be watching games only decisions that are referred to now overruling on field decisions that they weren’t asked to look at.

Again inconsistent application of their own processes
what's worse is i thought they got that decision wrong

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter