Broncos insider show

Mitchell_Broncos

Mitchell_Broncos

NRL Player
Jun 21, 2016
Does anyone know if they will be making anymore shows anymore

I would suggest that if no one replied, it's because they have no idea. Maybe email the club and ask?

Did you email the club and find out?

I couldn't find there email mate. I had checked on there website and Facebook couldn't find the email still.

Email sent now just have to wait for a reply...

Broncos Insider was a puff piece for sponsors. No more, no less.

It actually launched a few years ago (2012 or so) when the Broncos were struggling a bit on the field. I felt sorry for guys like Peter Wallace who got wheeled out in that first segment to explain the latest clusterfuck of a performance.

It was not a show about the players, the fans or the club. It was a show focused on the sponsors. Nothing wrong with that I guess but by the end they weren't even hiding it - they would show highlights of the week's game with comments dubbed by the players over it.

We couldn't even see what player was talking and their comments didn't match up with what we were seeing. Amateurish.

I don't think we're missing much with its absence.

Otoh, I didn't mind that show Marron Zone - though it wasn't as good as last year's series.

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • Broncorob
  • Fatboy
  • Lurker
  • Harry Sack
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Manlyman
  • Morkel
  • BroncoFan94
  • Santa
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • The Don
  • Johnny92
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Jazza
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • Gympie devil
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.