Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Broncos leadership vacuum could see Darius Boyd
retain captaincy

Peter Badel and Travis Meyn,
The Courier-Mail
November 14, 2019 6:00pm

Last edited by a moderator:
No you can't blame him for the other 16 "men" on the field. But we can blame him for his conduct, a captain chases everything, strives to be better each game, and encourages everyone else to go that extra mile, on those points he is to blame.

Banal senseless articles like this and a million others just like it are slowly sapping my will to live.

If only I could hibernate!

The media in Australia is rotten to the core, these 'in-between times' before the establishment of a sustainable, alternative online source is excruciatingly slow. Roll on the off-season already.

I'd have Glenn as skipper, alongside Lodge and Carrigan as vice captains personally, but at the same time, i want the captain and for that matter the 17 to be picked on merit this year. If that means Boyd is in the team, or Shibasaki is the number one pick for a center position, its because they deserve to be there, not because they are blindly getting in the team.
[automerge]1573722068[/automerge]
Oates really is a dope

Seriously, i know the bloke, and even though he is an absolutely terrific fella, he is as dim witted as he comes across. He isnt the sharpest tool in the shed!

Last edited:
186 games for the Broncos; surely 200 is his goal, meaning 14 to go (I know, riveting right?).

Boyd has the 15 x 1st grade games clause this year, doesn’t he?

Watch this space..?
How many Intrust games in a season? Prefer count down some milestone for db there. Fewest games before retirement.

Oates is talking out of his ass real hard here

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Culhwch
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mustafur
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • Matheos
  • Bish
  • bb_gun
  • BruiserMk1
  • Organix
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
  • Galah
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.