NEWS Broncos legend and employee Michael Hancock turns up heat on playing squad

....I just dont believe we were serious about him whatsoever to be frank....

At this point I don't think we are serious about making making a legitimate run at the title either. I can't help but feel that internal club politics has completely derailed our season, well that and a complete lack of commitment from the playing group. It's fukin embarrassing coming from a top club like the Broncos.

well if management have ideas about a internal appointment to fullback then yeh...dont go for Drinkwater...perhaps as we aren't privy to it we are too early to judge this..?

looking deeper I think this kinda seals Coates as being locked into our backline 2020 if not sooner...

He’s obviously talking about Milford, Bird, Boyd and McCullough not living up to their pay.

I wouldn’t care if all of those players left the club after this year.. The Broncos would easily survive it.

We’ve signed Oates and Haas on 500k each and that’s still less than what we’re paying Milford as an individual.

I don’t care if Milford is improving... He’s going at a snails pace. He was also bought to be much more dynamic in attack than he has been. He’s had some highlights but they’re getting more and more rare as the years go on. He has nothing on players like Benji and Shaun Johnson.

It’s sad that we let Tanah Boyd go because I thought he was our best option in the halves out of our entire squad. He’s going to prove to be a big loss to us, just like Arrow was.

I have no doubt that Mal Maninga had something to do with Tanah joining the Titans.

Which begs the question of who do the Broncos really have that can be the face of the club and be able to persuade players to come play for us?

It’s supposed to be Lockyer, but I just don’t think he’s up to it. He’s probably responsible for paying overs for Bird.

Anyway, I agree that we need to drop or move on players that are underperforming. No matter how much potential they have..

Dave Taylor just retired the other day! A reminder of what paying for potential can get you!

Dearden was the domino that caused the others to fall....if Boyd was promoted then Dearden would be a Titan now probably...its just how these things work out I'm afraid....but it will be nice to welcome Tannah back in 5 years time in his prime once his Titans contract expires...

Dearden was the domino that caused the others to fall....if Boyd was promoted then Dearden would be a Titan now probably...its just how these things work out I'm afraid....but it will be nice to welcome Tannah back in 5 years time in his prime once his Titans contract expires...

Unless the Titans decide he's worth a mil\season like Taylor.

Bird was arguably the form centre of the comp before he got hurt. It's a shame that he did, because a Staggs/ Bird centre pairing would be deadly.
[/QUOTE]
I wouldnt have been surprised if bird was still healthy that seibold may have given him a shot at fullback.

I dont think he would be too bad, just need to get his positioning right, seems to have the other skills.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Mustafur
  • leon.bott
  • Wolfie
  • Foordy
  • kman
  • Justwin
  • Financeguy
  • Galah
  • BroncoFan94
  • Manifesto
  • sooticus
  • broncsgoat
  • bazza
  • kiwi2
  • Fozz
  • cento
  • Tim K
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Ozired
... and 36 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.