NEWS Broncos legends' plan for top job

I disagree Seibold spent the year disrespecting the ‘Old Boys’. He was the only ‘big player’ from the Broncs at the 2019 Old Boys lunch and he was chatting very amicably and lunching with many of the Broncs old and bold; including Renouf who was so vocal in the media this year, against him...

If that isn’t showing respect, not sure what more there is he can do.
There were a few comments aimed at the 'old boys' who spoke out about him and the team throughout the year. Also walking in and tearing down every poster of our only prermiership winning coach was pretty disrespectful and a lot of the current players and ex players weren't happy about it. He even made comments directed at the fans. If only he supported us the way some of you support him, right?

Seriously though, I want him to do well and I think if he makes the right decisions going forward he will. I'm not going to give him credit for things he hasn't achieved yet though, but I am giving him a shot. If he can pick the right team every week, teach them a few set plays and make us look like we have a clue for more than just 2-3 games next year we will do much better than 2019. Also he needs to surround himself with the right people and I think Parker and Hodges would be great for him. Just needs to replace Ben Cross with someone who has a clue.

There were a few comments aimed at the 'old boys' who spoke out about him and the team throughout the year. Also walking in and tearing down every poster of our only prermiership winning coach was pretty disrespectful and a lot of the current players and ex players weren't happy about it. He even made comments directed at the fans. If only he supported us the way some of you support him, right?

Seriously though, I want him to do well and I think if he makes the right decisions going forward he will. I'm not going to give him credit for things he hasn't achieved yet though, but I am giving him a shot. If he can pick the right team every week, teach them a few set plays and make us look like we have a clue for more than just 2-3 games next year we will do much better than 2019. Also he needs to surround himself with the right people and I think Parker and Hodges would be great for him. Just needs to replace Ben Cross with someone who has a clue.

I was pretty openly critical of Siebs at times this year and I still feel rightly so but I am not sure you can say he disrespected the old boys anymore than they did him.

He tends to react way too much for my liking and his snipes and whatever really were grating but in fairness, they did start it.

Unread

Active Now

• Griffo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.