NEWS Broncos need to have tough conversation with Boyd

I'm not defending Boyd and am the first to want to see him go but did any watch Jesse Ramien go straight over the top of RTS last night? Boyd must've loved seeing that. I think Ramien is just a monster.

Gotta be trolling
I wasn't actually.
Keeps our best 9 in the 9 Jersey.
This year is fucked anyway.. we've already stated Dearden will be our long term half. Gives tuprs more time to cement his spot. Means Macca will have to work on his vision and creativity. Then when it's clear he's incapable, he's no longer in 1sy grade. Or.. he improves and that's a bonus to us. Win win

Honest question here.

Do we think that Boyd would be one the best Fullbacks in the ISC if he was dropped?

I don't watch the state league so it's a difficult question for me to answer. I would be pretty interested in the opinions of the members who do.

Last edited:
Trouble understanding? He thinks Macca should be playing at 7 ...PM !!! The team plays at 4 . Get it?

No he literally meant he wants Macca to play halfback. Not everyone tries to be cryptic or need to play on words as you do. Get it?

I wasn't actually.
Keeps our best 9 in the 9 Jersey.
This year is fucked anyway.. we've already stated Dearden will be our long term half. Gives tuprs more time to cement his spot. Means Macca will have to work on his vision and creativity. Then when it's clear he's incapable, he's no longer in 1sy grade. Or.. he improves and that's a bonus to us. Win win
This post. Called it. Macca was a better 7 than he was a 9 tonight

Unread

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Broncorob
  • Broncos Maestro
  • bb_gun
  • NSW stables
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.