Broncos Old School logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
They could wear pink leotards with a Barbie head for their logo for all I care. They're still the team I'm going to support. And if they want to be "leaders" then good on them. They are certainly in a position to do this.

I prefer the current one, just as I like having navy blue as one of our colours.

I kinda prefer the current logo to be honest. The original logo has more heart in it for sure but the new one just blows it away in the looks dept.

I'm a big fan of using the old logo on the heritage jersey. A few other teams have already implemented this and I think that's the way to go.

tibor said:
I'm a big fan of using the old logo on the heritage jersey. A few other teams have already implemented this and I think that's the way to go.

That sounds like a fantastic idea.

I love the old Broncos logo from 1988-1999. And with Parramatta returning to an old school 80-90s version. I wonder how Broncos fans would think of a possible return to an old school or maybe revamped bucking gold Bronco logo?

Or would you prefer the current logo? [icon_confu
The chess piece logo is fuxxen bullshit. We already have the Newcastle Knights, the logo is SUPPOSED to be a fricken Bronco, not a sedate little chess piece.
Whoever designed this stupid thing had their taste in their arse, along with all concerned with its inception. I've always hated it!

Bollocks! A chess piece is NOT a Bronco! I've been a forever Broncos fan and I hate the stupid thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Redux
  • Harry Sack
  • bazza
  • Spoon
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  • Mustafur
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.