OFFICIAL First Ever Spoon

Is White fucking off as soon as the season is over? I hope his office is already half cleaned out but somehow I doubt he's stepped foot anywhere near the club since he sat next to his massive **** up that he just got done sacking.

Surely we can muster a win against the cowboys next week to avoid the spoon. Surely.

Is White fucking off as soon as the season is over? I hope his office is already half cleaned out but somehow I doubt he's stepped foot anywhere near the club since he sat next to his massive **** up that he just got done sacking.
I think I saw somewhere his contract finnishes at the end of October.
Not soon enough for me.

I like that it's come down to the last round.

Keeps this festering dung heap of a season interesting at least.

Do you actually “Win” the wooden spoon? Does that mean if we win against the cowboys, we’ve actually lost the spoon which ultimately deems us as losers?

what about Darren Lockyer ... you should blame every one involved.

you also forgot Nolan - head of the football department
Champion player and thats where it ends for lockyer.....lets not forget the company he was a part owner of that went arse up ...i dont know the outcome of the court case but reading some of his answers to questions asked in court shows how clueless he is.....perfect fit for the board of this club....**** him off to his Ch9 mates....ex champions...all fuckwits👎

Champion player and thats where it ends for lockyer.....lets not forget the company he was a part owner of that went arse up ...i dont know the outcome of the court case but reading some of his answers to questions asked in court shows how clueless he is.....perfect fit for the board of this club....**** him off to his Ch9 mates....ex champions...all fuckwits👎
What was the name of the company and what sort of business was it in?

119680565 5106996309325717 1897359724890798459 n

Rename the thread mods WE FUCKING DID IT!

FIRST WOODEN SPOON EVER BABY!!

Active Now

• Battler
  • Broncosgirl
  • Broncorob
  • Mighty Bronx
  • cento
  • broncs30
  • Kev_Guz
  • MrRobot
  • Pablo
  • Foordy
  • Johnny92
  • Tmac
  • Painin the Haas
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • ivanhungryjak
  • broncsgoat
  • winslow_wong
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.