Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also in conversation about Kodi Nikorima as hes off contract end of 16..believes if he doesnt get the 9 he will gone and Jayden Berrell will be 14 in 2017.

If true, we should prepare for Nikorima to be gone in 2017... Because while Nikorima is a great impact player, he shouldn't be our starting 9 anytime soon.

He'll be joined Copley at the titans talking like that lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its crap that we have lost Granville, Parcell and to lose Kodi too all for Macca..I think Parcell could be rookie of the year or close this year. Its a shame theres no other spots for him..I for one want Kodi to kill it and take that 9..

He'll be joined Copley at the titans talking like that lol

Maybe that is the Titans new recruitment strategy ... Wait for the Broncos to reject them, the offer big money to sign the players... Lol

Last edited:
In conversation with whom though?
Chris mate..
This year kodi would of spent 2 yrs in the 14..He aint gonna play anymore..Theres realistically no spots for yrs in that spine available. The 9 is his only hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Organix
  • Johnny92
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.