Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
A cousin of someone else's cousin who may have sone vague relation to someone else has possibly said that the Sims situation will result in Gagai asking for an immediate release back to the Broncs in a direct swap for Reed. You heard it here first. My sauce is usually spot on, except when empty.

I there anyone that might be actually signing with the Broncos and someone who is leaving?

I actually think the Radrada story has some legs. We are going to need some outside backs. Reed is shot ( no, that's not a spelling error :laugh: ), Roberts isn't really setting the world on fire either. That only leaves us with Kahu and Oates who have any impact. I think it's only logical we would be looking to bring in either Inglis or Semi.

Someone on Facebook saying we have signed Kobe Hetherington 17 ... Son of?

I'm wishing that there was some truth to the rumour about Semi, he would be a sensation on the end of our backline.

[Tweet]744083629601497089[/Tweet]

Bye.

I chip in for his one way ticket....

ps Radradra has walked out on the Eels today...its on zerotackle....lose Reed get Radradra....sounds good to me!

False alarm on Rad...another article reckons he's France bound.

So lose Reed get bag of fresh air....fresh air it is!!!

Breaking: with @PMalone_CMail Broncos will announce future of captain Corey Parker today. Parker wanted extension but now expected to retire

From Chris Garry.

My real concern is,just who are we getting to replace these players suddenly moving on?! Lets see here, Corey gone, possibly Jack to England , possibly Maranta to union, Eden toUK an so on. Who else may be?
First grade players don’t just grow an fall of trees! Whowill we buy to take these players places? May be some young guys, may be some old hard head?
Just sayin..

Last edited:
My real concern is,just who are we getting to replace these players suddenly moving on?! Lets see here, Corey gone, possibly Jack to England , possibly Maranta to union, Eden toUK an so on. Who else may be?
First grade players don’t just grow an fall of trees! Whowill we buy to take these players places? May be some young guys, may be some old hard head?
Just sayin..

So are you still a vietnamise woman/gay man? or are you pretending to be someone else now?

Just sayin..

You've still only listed one player who actually matters that much.

You've still only listed one player who actually matters that much.

I agree. An inanimate carbon rod could replace Maranta and Eden.........at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any chance we might be clearing the decks for a push at Hayne?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Mick_Hancock
  • The Don
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Jazza
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • Gympie devil
  • Brocko
  • ChewThePhatt
  • cento
  • Lurker
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Financeguy
  • Santa
  • MrMoore
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.