Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be good if Bird stays in the shire and we keep Moga, Blair and Ese.

And from the sounds of it Blair, so not signing Bird without someone of equal or greater worth being signed as a replacement gains us exactly what?

Last edited:
Triple m saying bird wanting out again [emoji58]

Triple m saying bird wanting out again [emoji58]
See this is what shits me with Johns. He's read the Rothfield story and run with it. No other source whatsoever. He does it time and again. He did it with the "Bennett has lost the dressing room" rubbish earlier in the season

See this is what shits me with Johns. He's read the Rothfield story and run with it. No other source whatsoever. He does it time and again. He did it with the "Bennett has lost the dressing room" rubbish earlier in the season

I think Bennett did lose the dressing room this year, he forgot we weren't the home team against Manly at Suncorp

Hasn't Bennett already come out and said Blair hasn't said anything to him about a release and as far as Bennett knows Blair is contracted for 2018

He still hates Bennett for his stint at the Knights.

He blames it all on him, every single thing. Despite the fact that the club were so broke they couldn't even pay the players, but that was Bennett's fault.

It's hard to know what to thing with this shit. It is more than likely the media making up shit, but it is certainly persistent.

Fighting the media usually a pointless exercise but I can only go by how I would react in a situation. The one thing I will say is that if this is all bullshit and the media were making me out to be a liar whilst using a sick family member to sell papers, I would be having something to say...

It's hard to know what to thing with this shit. It is more than likely the media making up shit, but it is certainly persistent.

Fighting the media usually a pointless exercise but I can only go by how I would react in a situation. The one thing I will say is that if this is all bullshit and the media were making me out to be a liar whilst using a sick family member to sell papers, I would be having something to say...

Yep, at this point the rumour isn't going away. Bird should say something IMO. Obviously he's not obliged to, but he could nip all of this in the bud with a simple comment of "That's a load of crap. I made a passing comment that me leaving at the end of the season is starting to hit home and I'm a little sad......I won a premiership here after all. Da boyz are a good bunch of boyz and it will be tough to leave them" Simples......meanwhile, silence.

Yep, at this point the rumour isn't going away. Bird should say something IMO. Obviously he's not obliged to, but he could nip all of this in the bud with a simple comment of "That's a load of crap. I made a passing comment that me leaving at the end of the season is starting to hit home and I'm a little sad......I won a premiership here after all. Da boyz are a good bunch of boyz and it will be tough to leave them" Simples......meanwhile, silence.

Maybe he hasn't said anything cause it's true!

Maybe he hasn't said anything cause it's true!

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Allo
  • The Strapper
  • GCBRONCO
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Browny
  • Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fozz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Volvo Driver
  • lynx000
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Johnny92
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.