Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure but any organization that picks him up would be idiots to pay his full salary. The Roosters want him gone and will have to pay part of his salary regardless. I'd be more than happy for us to pay half his wage with the Roosters forking out the other half.

Im all for getting him back but at a low price.

I'd take big Sam Kasiano. The big fatty is a joy to watch.

For the 15 minutes he is on the field then he has to spend 30 minutes on the bench recuperating

For the 15 minutes he is on the field then he has to spend 30 minutes on the bench recuperating

We're currently carrying a winger on the bench who may not play any minutes due to the fitness of the rest of our squad. Kasiano can be pretty damaging in those 15 mintues. Not saying I want to sign him or anything though.

So next year confirmed we have (most likely):

2. Kahu
3. Roberts
4. Bird
5. Mead
7. KNik
8. McGuire
9. McCullough
10. Sims
11. Thaiday
12. Gillett

14. Glenn
15. Oates

So the nucleus of the side is still looking strong.

With the Roosters signing Teddy and the Dogs signing Foran and Woods, both clubs probably need to clear players.

Anyone on either roster worth considering???

Graham would be the one I would go for. A leader, runs through brick walls, smart footballer and tough as old boots.

@Sproj I don't think Roberts has re-signed yet??

Graham would be the one I would go for. A leader, runs through brick walls, smart footballer and tough as old boots.
Graham would be an excellent pick up. Unfortunately money would likely kill it dead in the water as he's off contract rather than looking to be offloaded.

We'd have to go with 600-700k to get him which means we wouldn't be looking for a top line halfback

Graham would be an excellent pick up. Unfortunately money would likely kill it dead in the water as he's off contract rather than looking to be offloaded.

We'd have to go with 600-700k to get him which means we wouldn't be looking for a top line halfback

Graham isn't off contract. He has another season to go

Don't usually have the inside word, but just got told yesterday by someone I can personally confirm knows the Niko's, that Jayden is more than likely heading to the Storm and has been in talks for an extended period.

Take that as you will, thought may as well pass it on.

I'd offload Blair for Graham in a heartbeat, but not for a dumb (Dogs) price. If he wants a premiership before he goes back to England then we'd be the place to be; Bennett might be another sweetener seeing as how he's the English coach.

With that said, we're actually looking pretty decent in the forwards at the moment. With Lodge (next season), Su'a, Offa, Fai, Haas, etc sitting around in reserves, we've got really good depth.

Don't usually have the inside word, but just got told yesterday by someone I can personally confirm knows the Niko's, that Jayden is more than likely heading to the Storm and has been in talks for an extended period.

Take that as you will, thought may as well pass it on.

Pretty sure widdop will end up back there. Musn't be having a go at him , as the lure of playing with his brother would be great. And im sure he was homesick aswell.

I'd offload Blair for Graham in a heartbeat, but not for a dumb (Dogs) price. If he wants a premiership before he goes back to England then we'd be the place to be; Bennett might be another sweetener seeing as how he's the English coach.

With that said, we're actually looking pretty decent in the forwards at the moment. With Lodge (next season), Su'a, Offa, Fai, Haas, etc sitting around in reserves, we've got really good depth.

No thanks to graham

No way!! You never know who he was gonna bite next [emoji13]

Nope
Unless you haven't notice yet, Blair is a huge part of our team. The 1%ers are lost when we are without him in the team.

graham is awesome, you guys are insane if you wouldn't sign him. he would be our best prop the moment he walked into red hill.

graham is awesome, you guys are insane if you wouldn't sign him. he would be our best prop the moment he walked into red hill.

Yeah but he comes at a huge cost where we could spend the money elsewhere

In a realistic scenario yes that is most likely the case, but if he's got a year left and the dogs want to rissole him now, why not get them to cover half and we'll pick up the tab for the rest?

They say your halves are only as good as your forwards are ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• sooticus
  • Sproj
  • Financeguy
  • Culhwch
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Maroon4life
  • BroncosAlways
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Porthoz
  • Rowdy124
  • mystico
  • tajhay
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Big Del
  • jd87
  • Stix
  • Wolfie
  • Manofoneway
  • Xzei
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.