Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Broncos chased after Napa but they were too late.. He had already committed to the Roosters.

What's up with our recruitment? We seem to be dropping the ball a bit..

Blessing in disguise that one imo.. Napa is pretty bog average at club level, especially if you factor in his asking money

I assume this is relating to Ese'ese or Moga, who've both been reported to be spotted around Newcastle. But we'll wait and see.

That would be an early Christmas present if Knights sign him.

The wanking over Croft the last few days is ridiculous...

He kicked a field goal against an under-strengthed Cowboys side...

I remember Peter Wallace kicking a pretty nifty field goal one time, in some game, somewhere...

Easily the next Cooper Cronk...

C'mon fellas, let's see how he goes next week shall we...?

The wanking over Croft the last few days is ridiculous...

He kicked a field goal against an under-strengthed Cowboys side...

I remember Peter Wallace kicking a pretty nifty field goal one time, in some game, somewhere...

Easily the next Cooper Cronk...

C'mon fellas, let's see how he goes next week shall we...?

There's a reason he's the Junior Kangas captain (afaik). See the ball he sat on a dime in the in-goal? Class play

I assume this is relating to Ese'ese or Moga, who've both been reported to be spotted around Newcastle. But we'll wait and see.

If it is either of those he is being generous with the word "star"

From what i gather, this Moga story actually has legs. He isnt on huge money with us and we wont stand in his way if he gets a good offer.

I'm not concerned in the slightest if Moga goes ... I'm actually hoping that for once Slothfield in on the money

Last edited:
Seems like Blair is settling in for the long term in Brisbane / Qld...:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_0444.PNG
    IMG_0444.PNG
    535 KB · Views: 108
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Galah
  • Battler
  • NSW stables
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Johnny92
  • Harry Sack
  • Redux
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.