Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon Moga will become something pretty decent to be honest IF he can stay healthy. That said, if he is offered a truckload more money in Newcastle than at the Broncs, given his injury history, he should absolutely go and make the most of a very fortunate opportunity.

Ese'ese wants 300k next year. It might be a push to get that price tag.

Ese'ese wants 300k next year. It might be a push to get that price tag.
Mmmm, decent quality front rowers have always been in demand and he has done enough to attract solid offers. I'd be surprised if he doesn't get 300k or close to it.

Mmmm, decent quality front rowers have always been in demand and he has done enough to attract solid offers. I'd be surprised if he doesn't get 300k or close to it.

he hasn't really nailed down a spot in the 17 yet though

Moga is on contract for the next 2 years so that's all just bullshit. As for Ese I do like him but I wouldn't pay overs to keep him, I say 250k would be top of what I would offer.

Moga is on contract for the next 2 years so that's all just bullshit. As for Ese I do like him but I wouldn't pay overs to keep him, I say 250k would be top of what I would offer.

I know you'll be devastated when he leaves ... but Bennett won't stand in his way if he chooses to leave especially as he is unlikely to be first string next year once Bird arrives.

Hell he let Taylor leave, who is not only more talented, but also plays a more important position (where we had limited depth as it was). Should Moga ask for a release to go to Newcastle for a starting spot/money ... it will be granted

Sounds like he is gone mate.

I am sorry, but it is true.

Contracts are a completely and utterly useless example to use now days. They mean **** all.

Plenty of on contract players leave. He is more than expendable, if he wants to go Bennett will more than likely let him. I cant think of many he has in recent times

Moga is playing for a top tier team in the nrl, under one of the greatest coaches of all time, who gave him a shot when no one else would. He WONT LEAVE!

Moga is playing for a top tier team in the nrl, under one of the greatest coaches of all time, who gave him a shot when no one else would. He WONT LEAVE!

Mate the sooner you accept it the better. He is probably going to leave.

As much as I'd like him to stay and kill it for us, i won't lose any sleep if Moga leaves to join the Knights.

We have a few young outside backs coming through, plus Bird coming, so we can replace him.

Football is a business now, so take from it what you can, while you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • bb_gun
  • Battler
  • bert_lifts
  • BroncosAlways
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BruiserMk1
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.