Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone else who also knows shit @ titans forum has mentioned ash may already be gone. Time will tell i guess!

As this is a rumours thread I’ll add this here because it is still more solid than the Ash Taylor rumours (IMHO)...

Lodge continues his fitness work in his (sic) ‘off-season’. He is training at a gym in Sydney (after a holiday on the NSW South Coast). Note for what it is worth, he is continuing to wear Broncos training shorts...

Obviously therefore it is #confirmed...

(Don’t mind me. Just getting in to Instagram and whatnot...)

Attachments

• 1795D1F2-D830-424E-A200-ABB183910174.jpeg
    1795D1F2-D830-424E-A200-ABB183910174.jpeg
    36.3 KB · Views: 137
Over time, he’s made a lot of early, correct calls that most of us plebs appreciate as we mostly rely on deciphering the crap that journo’s offer, mixed with club propaganda.

There are a few insiders on this forum that carefully give tip-offs on inner club workings. Reputations over time have filtered the chaff, and Smokin’ Joe ain’t chaff. On top of that, he’s a great member of our community here, always respectful and happy to help.

It’s frustrating that certain members (often new ones) seem to want to flex their ego and challenge those trusted members in what appears as a one-sided dick measuring comp, but these blokes take it in their stride for the most part.
Thanks mate at least someone took the time to explain it

Over time, he’s made a lot of early, correct calls that most of us plebs appreciate as we mostly rely on deciphering the crap that journo’s offer, mixed with club propaganda.

There are a few insiders on this forum that carefully give tip-offs on inner club workings. Reputations over time have filtered the chaff, and Smokin’ Joe ain’t chaff. On top of that, he’s a great member of our community here, always respectful and happy to help.

It’s frustrating that certain members (often new ones) seem to want to flex their ego and challenge those trusted members in what appears as a one-sided dick measuring comp, but these blokes take it in their stride for the most part.
Dick measuring comp hahaha

Never mind the dick-measuring contest, I doubt anyone could front up to Joe's mo. That thing is tight.

I've hear a lot of people complain about Boyd as captain. Got me thinking who would be the best captian at the broncos with the players at hand? Maca? Gillett?

Joe is rarely challenged though. The other insiders are because they post a lot of their own opinions as well as what was just posted on twitter.

I announced the Marion Seve signing by the way. I'm basically The Lurker around here as I've been right once in five years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • RodF
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fitzy
  • Robboi_321
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  • BroncosAlways
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Xzei
  • winslow_wong
  • Spoon
  • Nerd
  • Brocko
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • Mister Wright
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.