Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind the dick-measuring contest, I doubt anyone could front up to Joe's mo. That thing is tight.

vkXE9_s-200x150.gif

Just noticed an online report on news.com.au saying the Faders are over the cap for 2018 and looking to release Leilua and Baptiste, think we have a spot in our backline for a Centre don't we? Do you think we will make a play for Leilua given he played under Bennett at the Knights?

Just noticed an online report on news.com.au saying the Faders are over the cap for 2018 and looking to release Leilua and Baptiste, think we have a spot in our backline for a Centre don't we? Do you think we will make a play for Leilua given he played under Bennett at the Knights?

Please no.

Wait, what's wrong with Leilua? He was probably the best centre in the game in 2016, and was still OK this year. If Sticky can get him to play well, just imagine what Wayne could do with him.

I doubt the Raiders will let him go though, his combo with Rapana is deadly dangerous.

Baptiste would be good hooker depth since we flicked Waddell.
Leilua = no. Dumb as shit he is

Would happily take Baptiste back btw, great replacement for Waddell, much better player.

Wait, what's wrong with Leilua? He was probably the best centre in the game in 2016, and was still OK this year. If Sticky can get him to play well, just imagine what Wayne could do with him.

I doubt the Raiders will let him go though, his combo with Rapana is deadly dangerous.
The only danger Leilua posed in 2017 was for the safety of Blake Austin

He is dumb as dogshit. Like Moga dumb.

This is absolutely correct. Raiders are a long way over. Will need to release more than just Leilua and Baptiste!

This is absolutely correct. Raiders are a long way over. Will need to release more than just Leilua and Baptiste!

I don't recall them making any major signings ... how did they get a long way over considering the cap is rising by 2 million next year

I don't recall them making any major signings ... how did they get a long way over considering the cap is rising by 2 million next year
Obviously paid overs for players like Leilua and Paulo etc to get them to move to Canberra in the 1st place

Could we make a play for Sezer or is he way past it?

He is dumb as dogshit. Like Moga dumb.

Leilua = no. Dumb as shit he is

He's a different kind of moron to Moga, but I'd rate them equal on the moron scale (BJ has brain snaps, whereas Moga has no footy brain whatsoever). We did pretty well with Moga this year, and would definitely do better with Leilua.

EDIT: Could you imagine Oates next to an 'on' Leilua. Wow. He actually passes the ball as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Jedhead
  • Bish
  • Jazza
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Brocko
  • jd87
  • Cavalo
  • azza.79
  • Fozz
  • Rookie Alan
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Manlyman
  • Alec
  • Volvo Driver
  • Painin the Haas
  • Johnny92
  • The Strapper
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.