Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only danger Leilua posed in 2017 was for the safety of Blake Austin
C'mon, he also gave the refs strep-throat forcing them to blow their whistle so often... Not to mention the subsequent damage to Sticky's bank account...

Greenhouse already accussing the media of painting a bad picture into their cap problems. Delfector shields have been activated

Tapine is a massive dick on the field and is a penalty magnet

Tapine is at a similar stage of his career to TPJ I think. The two of them are two of the next big things when it comes to forwards. It'd be great to have him but he's not what we need really.

Paulo would be great. Add him and Lodge and we would be a different team. Remember we had Thaiday and Blair as our starting props in the elimination final.

Last edited:
Please not Leilua. He is a better version of Moga. He can pass and is less likely to stuff up certain tries then Moga, but still gives away dumb penalties and is a poor defender and has a tendency to have brain snaps. I'm happy with our centre options at the moment for next year, its our forwards and half back we need to sort out. They should be our priority, not another liability centre.

Please not Leilua. He is a better version of Moga. He can pass and is less likely to stuff up certain tries then Moga, but still gives away dumb penalties and is a poor defender and has a tendency to have brain snaps. I'm happy with our centre options at the moment for next year, its our forwards and half back we need to sort out. They should be our priority, not another liability centre.
Does anyone know who the right centre will be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Spike
  • Broncorob
  • pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.