Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think much is going to get done until Wayne gets back from World Cup duties. Hopefully he brings Alex Walmsley, George Williams and Jermaine McGillvary back with him.

Well if we can't even sign todd carney then i think nothing is going to get done .

Well if we can't even sign todd carney then i think nothing is going to get done .
We more than likely offered him a pie and a coke and gave him strict rules to follow that he couldn't abide to.

Reading the articles they're saying compassionate grounds.

Does that make his contract null and void or do they still need to pick up the leftovers of wherever he signs??

If they get out of this whole saga without having to cop the majority of that contract it'll be total BS

he needs to be paid his full 1.2 million regardless of the reason for the release. if his new club can't offer 1.2 million, then the Titans will have to make up the difference if they decide to release him ...

the exact reason why Hayne took up the option before deciding he wanted to be back in Sydney. he knows only the Titans are stupid enough to pay him that sort of coin, and he also knows if he can get a release then the Titans hands will be tied and he will get his million next year

@Smokin' Joe - is the club dirty on the sharks for not getting Bird the shoulder surgery months ago when they were elminated from the finals?

We more than likely offered him a pie and a coke and gave him strict rules to follow that he couldn't abide to.

Still would've thought it would be enticing to play nrl again.

Well maybe we only think he is worth a depth contract ...

Reading the articles they're saying compassionate grounds.

Does that make his contract null and void or do they still need to pick up the leftovers of wherever he signs??

If they get out of this whole saga without having to cop the majority of that contract it'll be total BS

They have to pay out his contract regardless.

Well maybe we only think he is worth a depth contract ...

Still though! Blackhawks or qcup with a chance to play first grade . I'm really not bothered he is a dick and probably on the slide anyways.

@Smokin' Joe - is the club dirty on the sharks for not getting Bird the shoulder surgery months ago when they were elminated from the finals?
I posted an article yesterday where hickmans indicated bird wanted to be part of the preseason coming to a new club and all, so they gave it every chance through rest.

They're pretty set on him being available for rd 1 even hinting that trials aren't out of the equation

Still though! Blackhawks or qcup with a chance to play first grade . I'm really not bothered he is a dick and probably on the slide anyways.

I know said person quite well. Unfortunately hes a little slow to mature and the shoulder chip still exists. Eurotrip did not end too well and this is why Wayne has little interest in bringing him in for a crack - at this stage.

Not always... otherwise we would have Taylor's signature on a contract right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • cento
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Foordy
  • Galah
  • Battler
  • Broncosgirl
  • Broncorob
  • broncs30
  • Kev_Guz
  • MrRobot
  • Pablo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.