Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as far as I'm aware, but if multiple clubs offer him that same base deal he might look for one in a city he's lived before or at a club with a better chance of forcing his way into the starting 17.

A lot of players like him come to the Broncos in order to gain some credibility and boost their reputation. (Moga, Ese'ese)

Broncos are one of the most likely clubs a back up hooker could get a shot at. Our depth is horrible there.

Just the opportunity to settle our depth issue for this year in a key position. It doesn't need to be Havili, but it needs to be someone and Havili is someone, so why not Havili?

Fairly certain he can play at lock too. Would make a good utility on our bench.

A lot of players like him come to the Broncos in order to gain some credibility and boost their reputation. (Moga, Ese'ese)

Broncos are one of the most likely clubs a back up hooker could get a shot at. Our depth is horrible there.
Our depth is horrible, but the Tigers' first stringers are horrible, the Raiders just lost Hodgson for most of next year and I wouldn't say a starting spot at the Eels or Bulldogs is our of the question with a good off-season.

Our depth is horrible, but the Tigers' first stringers are horrible, the Raiders just lost Hodgson for most of next year and I wouldn't say a starting spot at the Eels or Bulldogs is our of the question with a good off-season.
Raiders just signed Craig Garvey as a backup hooker. I imagine he will be getting a shot at the beginning of the season.

Raiders just signed Craig Garvey as a backup hooker. I imagine he will be getting a shot at the beginning of the season.
Ricky seems to prefer a hooking rotation though, so there's two spots to fill.

I was a bit meh when people mentioned Baptiste but I’d love to sign him now just to **** the raiders that little bit more.

Lol

Attachments

• IMG_3556.PNG
    IMG_3556.PNG
    95.4 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_3557.PNG
    IMG_3557.PNG
    51.4 KB · Views: 160
Broncos should have a go at napa. Apparently he may be forced out early. His manager is apparently meeting Newcastle. We should try and get him. He will be great for us..

Broncos should have a go at napa. Apparently he may be forced out early. His manager is apparently meeting Newcastle. We should try and get him. He will be great for us..

we won't have the cap room available to get near either his asking price or the Knights offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Browny
  • the_next
  • I bleed Maroon
  • theshed
  • Alec
  • The Boss
  • Foordy
  • Santa
  • Aldo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • BRC088
  • Battler
  • Waynesaurus
  • Skyblues87
  • Thelmus
  • FACTHUNT
  • sooticus
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.