Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Penrith looking to unload Lelaini Latu. I actually wouldnt mind him as a good depth signing for front row. He isnt that bad of a player.

Penrith looking to unload Lelaini Latu. I actually wouldnt mind him as a good depth signing for front row. He isnt that bad of a player.
I just think why the **** would you sign with the Panthers. They are a turnstile club.

Will be going to the Titans

I would take him.

Has a good offload in him, as well.

I would take him in a heartbeat but I thought he had already signed with someone?

There was an article saying he was on nearly $400k and the raiders are already over the cap for next year which is why they were trying to offload him. He dug his heels in and said he’s staying put. It’d almost be doing them a favour by clearing that cap space, so I’d be inclined to leave him there. Probably just Lurker ramblings though, so take with a grain of salt.

the numbers are pretty close and he is dighing his heels in as a f.u to the club for shafting him

Was spotted in a meeting at CC with Sydney club. Manly or Roosters is talk.

We don't need him but the Lurker reckons that Brian Kelly might be the one to make way if Peace goes to Manly. Good talent

We don't need him but the Lurker reckons that Brian Kelly might be the one to make way if Peace goes to Manly. Good talent

That sounds about right from the Roosters textbook - release a relative no name and sign a rep player.

That sounds about right from the Roosters textbook - release a relative no name and sign a rep player.
Don't forget they have released Green as well. Also rumours Darcy Lussick may make way instead

Don't forget they have released Green as well. Also rumours Darcy Lussick may make way instead

Yes well the Warriors signing Green is another one that irks me. They release no one (on money anyway) and constantly sign stars.

Lussick responded to Danny Weidler saying "My manager told you it’s 100% not true I’m being shopped around when you contacted him and he told you not to write it. Come on Danny I was just starting to like you."
ok. That kills that one

Yes well the Warriors signing Green is another one that irks me. They release no one (on money anyway) and constantly sign stars.
Who gives really, they sign awesome players and still suck.

They have lost a few. Foran, Matulino, Hoffman to name the big ones.

From record, Foran wasn't on that much, hence going to the Dogs. Matulino wasn't on huge money but Hoffman and Lillyman probably would have been.

However, they've bought in Blair on ridiculous money, a million other players including Harris and now Green who wouldn't have been cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.