Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jayden doesn't interest me as much anymore. He's just a bit of an idiot. Loves the party scene too much. Have heard too many stories about him.

His folks are going to kill him.

Jayden doesn't interest me as much anymore. He's just a bit of an idiot. Loves the party scene too much. Have heard too many stories about him.

He needs to come back here, get his head on straight and forget the Roosters years to re-start his career.

I have always believed him to be the more talented of the Nikorima brothers, the difference being Kodi has made more of his opportunities (probably because he didn't succumb to the $$$ like Jayden did)

He needs to come back here, get his head on straight and forget the Roosters years to re-start his career.

I have always believed him to be the more talented of the Nikorima brothers, the difference being Kodi has made more of his opportunities (probably because he didn't succumb to the $$$ like Jayden did)
People keep saying this but he isn't anymore. Kodi is definitely the most talented Nikorima by a long way these days and has been ever since he started playing first grade.

People keep saying this but he isn't anymore. Kodi is definitely the most talented Nikorima by a long way these days and has been ever since he started playing first grade.
I think Wayne agrees with you.

Jayden is the more talented (innate trait) player, Kodi the most accomplished... so far.

Yeah, Kodi has a completely different mind set.

From my point of view Kodi is the responsible older brother and Jayden is the mischievous younger brother.

Jayden should have never left his brother at the Broncos. Had so much more developing to do here.

I don't think I could say who I thought was more talented from watching both boys play together in the 20's... Both played a fair bit of razzle dazzle, but that's what that comp is and it's a big step up into first grade. So far Kodi has handled the step up better, but has t been thrown in the deep end either. Jayden wasn't ready for what the Roosters needed from him and was hung out to dry. If he was eased into first grade like Kodi was things might be different.
I hope he gets another shot at it with Brisbane.

Not anymore
Neither player's innate ability has changed, only what they did with it.

That Kodi has made more of his lesser talent, is absolutely a credit to him, the Broncos and shows that taking the big bucks from a shit club too early can ruin your career, no matter how much talent you are born with.

Jayden has more talent than Kodi in my opinion, based on the 5-6 games of Jayden I've watched in comparison to what we've come to expect from Kodi over the last few years.

With that being said.. Kodi is a better player right now because he's tough as nails, has an awesome running game and great intuition in broken play, but Jayden could absolutely be better than Kodi if he applied himself.

Neither player's innate ability has changed, only what they did with it.

That Kodi has made more of his lesser talent, is absolutely a credit to him, the Broncos and shows that taking the big bucks from a shit club too early can ruin your career, no matter how much talent you are born with.
Innate ability doesn't mean shit when one player has been playing better than the other for almost 3 years. Jayden might have looked better at NYC but Kodi has been the better player for years now, against adults. They're both shit kickers and Kodi has surpassed Jaydens running game by a long way.

And after watching them both come through the NYC neither brother actually stood out that much more than the other. They were both naturally good ball runners

Last edited:
Not sure I agree with all of that, but agree with most of it. Jayden had a freakish attacking kicking game. Who knows if he still does.

From all reports he still does some damage close to the line...

Cwidt?

Innate ability doesn't mean shit when one player has been playing better than the other for almost 3 years. Jayden might have looked better at NYC but Kodi has been the better player for years now, against adults. They're both shit kickers and Kodi has surpassed Jaydens running game by a long way.

And after watching them both come through the NYC neither brother actually stood out that much more than the other. They were both naturally good ball runners
Talent = Innate ability.

Talent = Innate ability.
I understand what innate ability is. I just don't think natural talent means anything when you're not a teenage prodigy anymore. Especially if he's not using or showing these talents regularly. How far did natural talent get Palmer Wapau? Unfortunately instead of disappearing quietly, Jayden might be heading down the naturally talented Todd Carney route.

Does anyone remember Obe Geia from the Cowboys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Sproj
  • broncs30
  • Manofoneway
  • Socnorb
  • bert_lifts
  • Fozz
  • Porthoz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Maroon4life
  • Skyblues87
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.