Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's why we can't trust shit about what's being said. Schubert was the salary cap auditor, but he didn't "lift the lid" on it. A whistleblower did. In fact with all of the NRL-era cap scandals, I don't think any of them have been uncovered by the NRL's own investigations. It's all been whistleblowers.

Even journalists have openly written about "black money" in regards to players and managers negotiating contracts. They just never name names or allude to its extent. There is absolutely no way the Roosters' roster is all above board, this stunt is just a way to "prove" that the Earth is flat.
Yeah its turning into a joke. They are going to have an unbelievable team 2018-2019

If you are legitimately under the cap why do you need to hire someone to convince everyone?

Whether they're under the cap or not doesn't change the fact that they're circumventing the purpose of the cap.
you cant keep signing blue chip marquee players and expect a level playing field. If what they're saying is true, then the cap has failed.

If you are legitimately under the cap why do you need to hire someone to convince everyone?

because they have been taking the piss for so long, that nobody believes them anymore.

Although, i doubt anyone will believe someone that has been hired by them either

Hopefully the anonymous club is us not wanting to hurt Kodi's confidence.

Attachments

• IMG_4622.PNG
    IMG_4622.PNG
    112.6 KB · Views: 156
Hopefully the anonymous club is us not wanting to hurt Kodi's confidence.

Bennett had a crack at him a couple of years ago as a utility. I wouldn't think he would be what Bennett is wanting for a halfback

O please sweet baby Jesus let us sign Walker.

I very much doubt Cody will give up a guaranteed halves spot just to be a bench player at another club.

It's either he is guaranteed a spot in the starting side or he isn't coming at all and to be honest, he isn't what we need. He is just another running half.

Not saying he's not a good player but I don't see where we'd fit him in the side. Bench Utility I guess?

problem with walker he wants 700k, he aint worth half that.
i dont see him as a required purchase. defensively he is a massive risk and doesnt like contact.

Walker can play fullback, centres, five eighth, halfback.

No worse than paying Jack Bird 1 mil a season.

I'd say better.

Walker has re-signed with the Bunnies for 2 additional seasons, so we can cross that name off the list.

Did that happen today?

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/ex...k=0f4faf1babae10cb844b34f4f3db0b23-1517527862

SOUTH Sydney have secured a massive signing coup with star half Cody Walker inking a new deal.
Foxsports.com.au can exclusively reveal the Rabbitohs have re-signed the playmaker for another two seasons.

It’s a huge win for the club given only a few months ago it look likely Walker would leave Redfern at the end of this season.

After declining an option in his current contract for 2019, followed by a rejected new offer, Rabbitohs powerbroker were able to smoke the peace pipe and get the deal done.

It’s understood the paperwork will be finalised on Friday afternoon with the club to confirm the deal once the NRL has approved the contract.

The new deal comes after foxsports.com.au revealed earlier this week that interest in Walker was at a premium.

With three rivals in talks with the livewire, the Rabbitohs fast-tracked talks to bash out an agreement before the start of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • bert_lifts
  • Battler
  • matthewransom34@ic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.