Attachments

• IMG_4644.PNG
    IMG_4644.PNG
    92.7 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_4643.PNG
    IMG_4643.PNG
    30.8 KB · Views: 105
Cody Walkers stats
Lol I don't care what stats say, I (along with every football judge in the game) can watch a game with their eyes and see bird is miles ahead of walker. The Sydney media (most of rugby league media) went cold on bird at the end of this year because he was playing busted and signed with Brisbane.
People forget that in an age group including Holmes, tpj, Munster and gutherson bird was the most hyped rookie, being a vital cog in a premiership winning team at the age of 20, and made 5 origin appearances by age 22. It's no shot at Walker but he debuted at 24-25? Good player but it'd have to be the greatest oversight in rugby league development history for a player that didn't get an opportunity until then went on to become better then j bird will.

Then again Taylor had only played one game for us when he left and wouldn't of been a starting half until this year if he stayed which means we would of had to over pay him, I doubt a bloke with his skills would of just waited around. Ben Hunt wasn't forced to leave he wanted to, and Bennett has never been the type to beg someone to stay, so I don't think he would of done much differently. I think Bennett loves the fact Niko genuinely wants to be there and would bend over backwards for him.
Hunt didn't want to leave. But he'd of been crazy to pass up that money

Hunt didn't want to leave. But he'd of been crazy to pass up that money
Yeah true. I guess that's the difference with the new generation of players. Blokes like Gillet stay because they love the club even tho they could easily get a massive pay rise somewhere else

Yeah true. I guess that's the difference with the new generation of players. Blokes like Gillet stay because they love the club even tho they could easily get a massive pay rise somewhere else
Different for a half. Back rowers aren't using their brain, choices and being held accountable. Responsibility falls on halves / spine players. They're like managers or CEOs. Why they get the bigger bonuses. When the team is going well, they real the benefits. When their team is struggling, they're under the pump way harder than edge defenders

Different for a half. Back rowers aren't using their brain, choices and being held accountable. Responsibility falls on halves / spine players. They're like managers or CEOs. Why they get the bigger bonuses. When the team is going well, they real the benefits. When their team is struggling, they're under the pump way harder than edge defenders
Yeah I honestly think that knock on in 2015 really fucked with him, I reckon he would see the dragons as a fresh start, on top of a big pay day.... Who knows we might see him back in Brisbane colours again one day

If you look this up online, be aware it is NSFW.

Upload 2018 2 2 18 43 37

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Browny
  • MrRobot
  • Maroon4life
  • Sproj
  • Skathen
  • Dash
  • Xzei
  • Waynesaurus
  • Santa
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Aldo
  • mystico
  • Jedhead
  • Culhwch
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • The Don
  • cento
  • Big Del
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.