Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Munster was available, you'd take him in a heartbeat but come on, this is the Storm we're talking about here, they have no principles other than win at all costs, so this is just complete rubbish.

If Munster was available, you'd take him in a heartbeat but come on, this is the Storm we're talking about here, they have no principles other than win at all costs, so this is just complete rubbish.

They have already responded to the reports saying they wanted to get rid of Munster, calling them complete BS

Lol journos making shit up. Off season crap. How long til the footy starts? There's probably 2-3 good scandals to go this pre-season.

The off-season seems to get longer every year.

The off-season seems to get longer every year.

At least this one has been free of the Ben Hunt vs Ashley Taylor argument. **** me they were infuriating, it was the same crap in every post over and over and over again.

Barring him robbing a bank, Melbourne are not ever releasing Munster - especially when Slater is in the last year or two of his career.

What fanciful rubbish from the meedya.

Is this the start of the storm fortress crumbling??

Excellent.

Barring him robbing a bank, Melbourne are not ever releasing Munster - especially when Slater is in the last year or two of his career.

What fanciful rubbish from the meedya.

yep i agree.
james hooper is a hack, i have put him in the same category as that other piece of vermon peter badel. **** that bloke makes my piss boil.

yep i agree.
james hooper is a hack, i have put him in the same category as that other piece of vermon peter badel. **** that bloke makes my piss boil.

Makes alot of sense since they are both from nsw

Makes alot of sense since they are both from nsw

im not sure the nsw thing has an impact here, i just reckon both of them are dog shit journalists (if you can even call them that) they are both bottom feeders trying to be relevant.

Its amazing how no Sydney teams have been dragged though the shit by journalists tho

im not sure the nsw thing has an impact here, i just reckon both of them are dog shit journalists (if you can even call them that) they are both bottom feeders trying to be relevant.

The question is though how do they stack up against the kings of dog shit journalism ... Rothfield and Kent

1419.gif

ZLbzhmI.png
You're ex staff mate, hence the prettier blue colour. :wink:

That’s what I thought. There’s only a couple of paid contributors these days eh?
Only Contributor+ get the blue colour I think... @Nashy to confirm.

The question is though how do they stack up against the kings of dog shit journalism ... Rothfield and Kent

rothfiled is an a grade gibberer but he does generally back up with real facts (sometimes)
kents a smug prick but he is normally close to the mark too and gets good mail - i reckon ikin gives him a fair bit out of the family connection.
i just cant wear badel and his fabricated horse shit and hooper is following his path. both of these blokes try to be smart and articulate but in reality its a fabrication.
everytime i see badel on tv or at q cup games i instantly think of kicking him in the nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Harry Sack
  • Santa
  • john1420
  • Justwin
  • johnyE
  • Broncs1459
  • lynx000
  • Big Del
  • Swordfish
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.