Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farah to Broncos. On FB don't know how accurate.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180427-092221.png
    Screenshot_20180427-092221.png
    353.1 KB · Views: 116
Oates on the move. But Wallace may come back

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180427-092448.png
    Screenshot_20180427-092448.png
    91 KB · Views: 123
Lesson Ah Mau wants to return to Qld but may move to titans if we get wallace. This is not really a Brisbane move rumour but just sharing it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180427-092600.png
    Screenshot_20180427-092600.png
    78 KB · Views: 94
Haas is the fastest over 40m? Surely MG is talking shit. How is he faster than Roberts, Milf, Kniko, or Oates?

It's going to be interesting to see who we retain in our forwards for next year. TPJ, Lodge and Sua are off contract. Looking really good that TPJ will stay but will take a big pay day. If we manage to keep Lodge next year he will get a big upgrade as will Sua. Can't see Sims being re-signed and Thaiday will be gone too. As great as a servant he has been for our club, I'd be happy to let Gillett chase a big pay day at the Titans and put his money towards TPJ, Lodge, Sua and Haas. We'd lose a lot of experience but the younger guys at the moment have stepped right up and are easily playing better than our older players.

Farah to Broncos. On FB don't know how accurate.

Please make it happen! A hooker who can create a bit and who can kick. I’d take him in a heart beat on a deal for the rest of this year! I know he is a sook and and annoying but we need somebody like him in the number 9 position whilst Macca is injured!

Everyone laughed when Marshall came here and he was great for us!

Please make it happen! A hooker who can create a bit and who can kick. I’d take him in a heart beat on a deal for the rest of this year! I know he is a sook and and annoying but we need somebody like him in the number 9 position whilst Macca is injured!

Maybe as hooker and halves cover in reserve grade, but Macca is only out for a month (ish), so only 3 weeks away now. If Macca was out long term, maybe.

I'd really feel for Nico if we signed Farah for the 3 remaining games, he did fine coming off the bench against one of the biggest and in form packs in the game.

Once Macca is back, if we are carrying an impact player on the bench, I'd rather it was Nico than Farah.

I don't see Oates, Sims or Lodge being with us next year.. I don't see a need for Wallace, give the $ to locking up Haas long term, but if Wallace wants to come for Sims money, then I am all for it.
Hopefully Su'A doesn't go anywhere. Not sure whats going to happen with Opacic or Isaako..?
I can still see Bird heading back to Sydney if we fail to fire this year, he just doesn't look happy at the moment for mine..
I wouldn't mind looking at getting either Hastings or Farah (NEVER ever thought I would say that..) would have to be at bottom dollar$$
It is so important that we lock up TPJ & Haas to long term deals, we can build a team around these two IMO..

Marshall isn’t one of the most selfish players to ever play the game though...

Am surprised allan went to the rabbits can't see him getting a run with the backs they got .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Spoon
  • MrRobot
  • Kev_Guz
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.