Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am surprised allan went to the rabbits can't see him getting a run with the backs they got .
Bastards better not get Oates too.
Was hoping Corey Allan would stay and be our next fullback after an apprenticeship on the wing.

Another thing too everyone is expecting Lodge to leave I am not worried at all. If any Sydney touch him they will be judged by the media and the fans. Every time Lodge runs the ball he gets booed so why would teams want him that badly at their clubs.

Don't think Souths has the best eye for juniors to be honest, the last junior they stole from us was Brett Greinke who didn't even play a game for them.

Another thing too everyone is expecting Lodge to leave I am not worried at all. If any Sydney touch him they will be judged by the media and the fans. Every time Lodge runs the ball he gets booed so why would teams want him that badly at their clubs.

He won't be boo'd while playing for a Sydney team.

Oates is amazing as a winger, but it would be loopy to pay him big bickies and guarantee him a second row spot with the blokes we have coming through in that position (Su'a, Fifita most notably). I'll laugh if the Rabbits do a Hoffman on him and he's back playing wing mid way through next season.

We better work on some serious attacking plays and structures next season if Oates leaves. He's scored most of our tries through shear individual brilliance

We better work on some serious attacking plays and structures next season if Oates leaves. He's scored most of our tries through shear individual brilliance
Yeah, I'm starting to change my tune on him. Let's face it, a lot of his work is similar to a wide running back rower anyway. We need to pay him more than winger coin but it's the old story of trying to fit everyone in.

Yeah, I'm starting to change my tune on him. Let's face it, a lot of his work is similar to a wide running back rower anyway. We need to pay him more than winger coin but it's the old story of trying to fit everyone in.

I know I'm like a broken record on this, but if he doesn't want to play wing and gets a good chance at another club in the back row and we wont give him the same chance, he will leave

I know I'm like a broken record on this, but if he doesn't want to play wing and gets a good chance at another club in the back row and we wont give him the same chance, he will leave

What’s your opinion on the right thing to do as the club? Would you personally move Oates to 2nd row considering the stock we have coming through and knowing how effective he is on the wing?

What’s your opinion on the right thing to do as the club? Would you personally move Oates to 2nd row considering the stock we have coming through and knowing how effective he is on the wing?

It's a tough one as I think he has the ability to become a very good back rower, but at the moment he is a very good winger. As a club, we need him more as a winger imo. I dont think he wants that however

Incorrect. He will suddenly become a redemption story within the NRL. His time at the Broncos will be passed over and the new team that gets him will be given credit for it.

Winning

Attachments

• IMG_1990.PNG
    IMG_1990.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 165
I want to fast forward 5 years just to see how dominant TPJ & Haas are going to be for us, can't wait. They're our Taumalolo & Scott.

It's a tough one as I think he has the ability to become a very good back rower, but at the moment he is a very good winger. As a club, we need him more as a winger imo. I dont think he wants that however
100%
I love the guy but we need him to stay on the wing. If he wants to stay at the club and play where he is needed then great, if not and playing in the forwards is more important to him than the team then good luck to him.
We will need to find ourselves another big winger though.
Kahu and Isaako as good as they are don't have enough speed out wide for my liking.
Nor do they have the size to start our sets like Corey can.
Our forwards stock is healthy as ****, our backs depth is shit IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.