Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zac Woolford I think his name is from the bulldogs , very promising hooker

I look in here almost everyday and get disappointed to see there’s still not even rumours of a decent halfback coming to Broncos. Come on Broncs management! Find a half already!

I look in here almost everyday and get disappointed to see there’s still not even rumours of a decent halfback coming to Broncos. Come on Broncs management! Find a half already!

You'll continue to be disappointed. There aren't really any decent halfbacks available at the moment.

It appears the Broncos are banking on Tanah Boyd. But he'll be at least a couple of years away yet.

You'll continue to be disappointed. There aren't really any decent halfbacks available at the moment.

It appears the Broncos are banking on Tanah Boyd. But he'll be at least a couple of years away yet.

Let the good times trickle!

I'd be happy with a quarter now ;)

If rumours is all you want may I kindly suggest facebook or Daniel Dowell on twitter?

You'd think Manly won't stand for his bluffing twice. DCE would be dumb as shit to walk out on a lifetime $1m deal, even if he tries legal action in the future to recoup it he's still not guaranteed to win.

Is there a possibility that, if his contract is one of the ones that does not comply, that it can be deemed null and void? Even if they argue that the Sea Eagles screwed them over, DCE and his manager are equally responsible for checking that it complies with the NRL's rules.

They should let him walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Jazza
  • kiwibronco
  • Old Mate
  • sooticus
  • Xzei
  • levikaden
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.