Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds like rubbish, but if it were true then Wayne needs to get on that phone right fucking now.

It's fake news. No other outlets have picked it up.

I'd take an under performing overrated Ash before dce anyday

I'd take an under performing overrated Ash before dce anyday

On the same money? No way. Taylor hasn't achieved anything yet and is basically a Jamie Soward type player with a huge ego and huge salary to match. DCE sounds like a wanker in the press, but he would be way better for us.

I'll just laugh my ring off if this turns out to be true and he's destroyed his reputation, which is allegedly one of the reasons he seems to be black listed from rep football for.......nothing.

How could it even be true? They fined him 10k earlier this year. Aaah yes Daly you owe us 10k even though we haven't been paying you. Tell you what we will dock it from your pay? How does that work?

tenor.gif

JACK BIRD'S TIME AT THE BRONCOS GOES FROM BAD TO WORSE
"Going to the Broncos, some interesting developments here ahead of their clash against the Sharks on Saturday night," Badel said.

"Jack Bird. Where is he, what's going on with him?

"I can tell you he will not play against his former club this Saturday night, and he is sidelined indefinitely.

"I'm hearing that he may require surgery on his sternum, another blow for Jack Bird who's had the shoulder reconstruction.

"That would be a major blow for Jack Bird, I don't think we'll see him for at least another month to six weeks. He's been a real disappointment this season.

"He is on big money so they will need performance from him either at the back end this year, or starting fresh next season."

JADYN SU'A SET TO REMAIN AT RED HILL DESPITE INTEREST FROM SOUTHS
"On a good note for the Broncos, they are confident of keeping Jadyn Su'A, their boom backrower," Badel said.

"He's had some interest from Sydney clubs, he's been linked to South Sydney, but my mail is that he will come to terms on a new deal with the Broncos.

"He isn't going anywhere, the Broncos see him as their next Sonny Bill Williams so they won't be losing him."

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...ys-brisbane-broncos/mcqqf4tf0z7t1da1d1v5c20il

Good news about Su'a.

Bird has definitely been a far worse signing than even Barba or Kennedy so far.

I'm not that disheartened by Bird getting surgery. I'm all for him taking whatever time he needs, so long as he comes back ready to rip in.

Great news on Su'a if true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• LGH
  • Skathen
  • Broncorob
  • Broncosgirl
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.