Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t disagree with some of the sentiment here but we had won 2 games in a row.

Yep my bad but I still stand by the idea that you need to time your run into finals.

I'm not saying they went out to lose but it seems like they had a relaxed week, training wasn't intense,they had the freedom to have a drink and they weren't really up for the game.

I'm hoping they start their run the GF this week.

Brock Lamb definitely leaving the Knights. Where is he going? Would anyone take him? I don't really rate him that highly, but he's young.

Attachments

• IMG_6811.PNG
    IMG_6811.PNG
    233.7 KB · Views: 110
Would take him in a heartbeat.

Yep my bad but I still stand by the idea that you need to time your run into finals.

I'm not saying they went out to lose but it seems like they had a relaxed week, training wasn't intense,they had the freedom to have a drink and they weren't really up for the game.

I'm hoping they start their run the GF this week.

Yeah I agree in a way, I actually believe it is the opposite but same affect. I reckon Bennett has been flogging them to get the miles into their legs leading up to the finals, would explain why they were so lethargic and constantly taking the easy options.`

He'll be good for depth, but I don't rate him that highly and don't think he brings what we need.

Some hot, hot takes on here. We did not want to win that game last week - what with an outside chance of a top 4 position on the line and all? We did not want to win? LOL.

We are just mediocre this year. Face upto it. We look really good some weeks and terrible other weeks = mediocre.

Some hot, hot takes on here. We did not want to win that game last week - what with an outside chance of a top 4 position on the line and all? We did not want to win? LOL.

We are just mediocre this year. Face upto it. We look really good some weeks and terrible other weeks = mediocre.

One person said that.

Yeah our inconsistency is surely just down to the large number of inexperienced players in the team and the lack of an old head motivational playing group. Gillett coming back will be good for the team. I think he encourages the other old lads to provide better leadership just through his hardass mentality.

Yeah our inconsistency is surely just down to the large number of inexperienced players in the team and the lack of an old head motivational playing group. Gillett coming back will be good for the team. I think he encourages the other old lads to provide better leadership just through his hardass mentality.

I really don't think it can be put down to inexperience when there are less experienced teams going better than us.

We have plenty of experience in this side. I think this side is just mentally weak. That hunger and determination isn't there.

Yeah in this regard I think we miss Adam Blair. Even though his stats are usually ass.

Yeah in this regard I think we miss Adam Blair. Even though his stats are usually ass.

Lewis could have had a picnic last week with his last tackle kicks he had so much time. Guarantee that if Blairs on the field, he doesn't kick anywhere half as good with consistent pressure

Lewis could have had a picnic last week with his last tackle kicks he had so much time. Guarantee that if Blairs on the field, he doesn't kick anywhere half as good with consistent pressure

In one of the tries, Lewis literally pointed to where he was going to kick it and there was still absolutely no pressure on him.

In one of the tries, Lewis literally pointed to where he was going to kick it and there was still absolutely no pressure on him.

So can anyone answer me as to why Bulldogs are able to blood a rookie half with a decent kicking game but we can't find one to save our life?

So can anyone answer me as to why Bulldogs are able to blood a rookie half with a decent kicking game but we can't find one to save our life?
Because our recruitment team seem to think that the spine positions don't require any depth players. They'd rather have 10 second rowers on the books.

1. Gillett
2. Su'A
3. Glenn
4. Pangai Jr
5. Fifita
6. Staggs
7. Thaiday
8. Mago
9. Oates
10. Carrigan
11. McGuire
12. Sims
13. Bird
14. Ofahenguaie
15. Funaki

All these guys play or have played second-row, that is a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.