Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is

Attachments

• IMG_6768.PNG
    IMG_6768.PNG
    217.3 KB · Views: 213
The Cowboys still laying out huge money after signing JT13 to a dumb deal and Morgan to huge money. I hope they enjoy losing more Kikaus, Pongas, and Martins in the future. It's a mystery how they escape criticism yet we get laughed at for losing blokes like Ese and Arrow, despite having better talent in our junior ranks.

You would have to triple my salary to get me to think about moving to Townsville from Brisbane or Sydney lol.

Last edited:
Not going to name names, but Cowboys are interested in taking 3 players from us for next year.

Not going to name names, but Cowboys are interested in taking 3 players from us for next year.
lets play a game where we say a name and you say warmer.

corey oates

Kahu most likely (Winterstein is retiring). Not sure who the third would be.

Last edited:
There was talks Glenn was leaving, But cant see him moving, if he does would be to titans

Possibly Jonus Pearson as depth? Winterstein is retiring and Kane Linnett and Javid Bowen are being let go.

Last edited:
Possibly Jonus Pearson as depth? Winterstein is retiring and Kane Linnett and Javid Bowen are being let go.

Maybe. Winterstein retired effective immediately as well by the way.

It would be Oates, Kahu and Staggs.

I know contracts dont mean much, but hes signed to 2020 Staggs that is.

Yup and it would be moronic to even consider it.

Maybe Pearson and some fringe players . We shouldn't be releasing any of our young forwards though like Flegler and Carrigan to them.

Yup and it would be moronic to even consider it.

Maybe Pearson and some fringe players . We shouldn't be releasing any of our young forwards though like Flegler and Carrigan to them.

Surely Tom Opacic is one of them. Possibly could look to bring Mago back to NQLD

Bird, Bird and Bird.

pls someone take him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Fozz
  • Allo
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • Jedhead
  • bb_gun
  • Strop
  • ezpz
  • Redux
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • Jazza
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.